Eels vs. Storm Grandfinal Lead Up

**** that. I hope Hayne doesn't get suspended, and I hope he destroys Billy Slater.

This would be a good time for the earthquake that Coxy has been wishing for over the last few years [icon_lol1.

Hayne plays. Go the Storm! Hope they win by a single point.

Hayne suspended. Go the Eels!

Jeba said:
This would be a good time for the earthquake that Coxy has been wishing for over the last few years [icon_lol1.

I'm giving up hope in an earthquake. Bring on al qaeda and a hijacked plane. Destroy ANZ Stadium and everyone in it. YEWWWWWWW!

Storm by plenty, Parra have a major defensive problem on their right side which I can't believe other teams haven't targeted more aggressively. Bellamy won't be so kind, Grothe will be found out big time.

As far as who I want to win, I don't really care, Storm deseve to win because they have been the best side for 4 years and Parra I wouldn't begrudge Burt and Hindmarsh a win they deserve it.

Intersting how things worked out re Finch being sacked by the Eels and facing them in the GF

Fozz said:
Hayne plays. Go the Storm! Hope they win by a single point.

Hayne suspended. Go the Eels!

HAHAHAH - thats what I'm thinking!

My ideal situation - Hayne suspended and the Eels win = Bellamy's face after losing 3/4 GFs would be GOLD... Smith's crestfallen face would be GOLDEN.

On the other hand if Hayne plays - Channel 9 will never stop sucking his you know what for god knows how long...

It is getting tiresome the GFs now... melb/manly x 2 and now melb/parra... snooze.

Hayne & Keating are free to play

Hayne
Grade 1 offence. 100 penalty points, -20 percent loading, 90 points subtotal.
Early guilty plea would be 90 points.

Keating
Grade 1, 100 penalty points, 75 points for early guilty plea.

Hayne shouldn't be playing. But I'm glad he is. I don't want either side to have an excuse. Both teams are prone to making excuses when they lose. Sookiest teams in the comp.

The Rock said:
Bloody hell I'm over shit Grand Finals! 2006 was the last good one, then for the last 2 years we had to cop Manly Vs Storm! And Now it's Storm Vs Parramatta! Grrr!

I actually realised yesterday that I hate so many teams now that pretty much any grand final without the Broncos is a shit one. Lol I think I need to get over some of my old grudges so this day can be a bit more enjoyable each year.

The Rock said:
schmix said:
[quote="The Rock":vin2nf64]Bloody hell I'm over shit Grand Finals! 2006 was the last good one, then for the last 2 years we had to cop Manly Vs Storm! And Now it's Storm Vs Parramatta! Grrr!

I actually realised yesterday that I hate so many teams now that pretty much any grand final without the Broncos is a shit one. Lol I think I need to get over some of my old grudges so this day can be a bit more enjoyable each year.

The teams I cant handle making it to the GF are Eels, Storm, Knights, Manly and Souths.

Everyone else I can deal with.[/quote:vin2nf64]

Mine are the Knights, St George and Bulldogs. So I am totally happy none of those made it. icon_thumbs_u I don't particularly like the Eels or the Storm, so I'm not fussed who wins. I'll be on holidays away from NSW anyway, so if the Eels win I won't have to put up with the Sydney media [icon_lol1.

I would prefer the Eels, I can't stand Melbourne.

I think the Eels have a far better chance of winning. Their performances have been outstanding, just like Manly last year. The Manly game and ours last night was not enough to convince me that Melbourne are the GF winners. They haven't been properly pressured yet. They haven't really met a formidable competition. They won because their opposition was poor.

And I would love for Melbourne to only get 1 out of 4.

I'm still hoping that someone finds that melbourne had 14 players on the field against us....

Cmon Broncos! :(

I'm still relieved it's not a Dragons v Bulldogs grand final, the media sydney jizz fest over that would have been unbearable.

I'll be supporting Parramatta this week. I just can't stand Craig Bellamy, I want the Storm to LOSE BADLY.

I don't think they will though< I think they're specials for this weekend and will embarrass parramatta to oblivion. Oh well.

Come on HINDMARSH!

Storm all the way.

Haterz or not, you can't deny they play the most structured disciplined game in the comp and have the flashy guys to top it off!

Robson and Mortimer haven't played on this stage before, and without Cayless they will struggle.

Storm will win. They're too fast, strong and disciplined for Parra who IMO will struggle to stay in it.

They're still a bunch of arrogant cnuts though. Hate them so **** much.

I hope the following happens:

1. Hoffman Cries like a bitch because he has a broken nose. And jaw.
2. Bellamy get super angry because his ego fulls to the ground when his team lose.
3. Bellamy is punched by anyone.
4. Bellamy is punched by someone else.
5. Bellamy is punch again.
6. Bellamy is in a fight, and someone punches him.
7. Bellamy gets smacked in the head.
8 I know it won't happen. But I really hope someone punches Bellamy in the head.

I don't know why he thinks he's so crash hot. Has he forgotten how Manly bent them over and repeatedly raped them for a good 80 minutes last year? God he's a fucking loser, I hope he gets smacked in the head.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Fozz
  • broncoscope
  • Bish
  • kiwi2
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • rj9
  • sooticus
  • broncsfan88
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • Spike
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.