Eels vs. Storm Grandfinal Lead Up

mrslong said:
I can't believe Bill Harragon is the video ref. He's the worst ref in the country! Put Tim Mander in charge, he's the only one who calls it like it is.

No the worst video ref is Paul Simpkins, who was ours last week. How he let in some of those tries I will never know.

Storm should win this pretty easy, they are the best at suffocating teams and denying the second phase and that is where the Eels get all their momentum from. Both sides have plenty of form but with their style of play and big game players I think the storm win this pretty comfortably.

Storm 32 - Eels 18
Clive - Cooper Cronk
FTS - Billy Slater
LTS - Adam Blair (for some value)

I will have something on Cronk for the Churchill and will probably have a punt on the Storm by 13+.

God I hope Melbourne lose. Nothing will give me more satisfaction than Melbourne losing another grand final and super coach Bellamy having 1/4 premierships and no origins :)

Thanks for my avatar change-up admin/s. [icon_wink

Melbourne FTW.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • RolledOates
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Manofoneway
  • Astro
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.