Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Game has just kicked off yo.

How can anyone possibly support them as a second team? It boggles my mind.

edit: Melbourne I mean

Where was Parra's penalty, I clearly heard "thats 2 release" from the ref, then call play on, Melb try... One to the ref.

Parras defence is woeful so far.

Parras attack picked up and rattled Melbourne once or twice but their defence can't cope with Melbourne's pace.

I thought the game's been really good so far.

BTW I decided to go for Parra. As much as I hate Hayne, I REALLY hate Melbourne and don't want them to win.

Parras kicking is shitpoor as well. They need to start wrapping up the ball in tackles and kicking into space.

Does the ball have to touch the ground for it to be a try, I swear that clown never grounded the ball..

Scotty said:
Parras kicking is shitpoor as well. They need to start wrapping up the ball in tackles and kicking into space.

Yeah, they play pretty well before they kick too. What a waste.

There they go again, straight to Slater. As you said Kris their build up play is pretty good - finding gaps, quick play the balls .. but they just can't finish off their sets well.

Well the sydney press got it right I'm afraid, they said the GF was last weekend not this one......only thing they did get wrong though was that the real GF between the 2 best sides last weekend was played in Melbourne not Sydney

forward_pass said:
Where was Parra's penalty, I clearly heard "thats 2 release" from the ref, then call play on, Melb try... One to the ref.

Yep saw that. Storm was preordaned to win.

Parra can easily get back in this, but their kicking game has been a massive let down.

Hope Anderson's got something up his sleeves. C'MOOOOON PARRA!

Never thought I'd say that.

KrispyKris said:
Hope Anderson's got something up his sleeves. C'MOOOOON PARRA!

Never thought I'd say that.

Did you actually say it though?

Parra are not a chance unless the wrestle and chicken wing like Melbourne do. It is so obvious when watching the game how much longer the Storm hold down Parra. Can somebody please snap Slater and Hoffman in half. While there at it the can bury Cooper Cronk too I hate that little Gerbal

Active Now

• Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Lostboy
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • dasherhalo
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Morkel
  • Old Mate
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Mr Fourex
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.