NEWS Emerging schoolboys

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Quest Newspapers' Andrew Dawson has chosen his top 60 schoolboys from GPS, AIC and Langer Cup. This includes both league and union. And a Bronco who's not getting buzz in here is number 1.

Can't post it here for the usual reasons.

Like this post and I'll DM you a copy.

Discuss in this thread.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 09 22 at 07 30 50 Full list revealed The top 60 Queensland schoolboy tal

Is this a strong crop of kids?

Hard to tell, I’ve said before this cohort 2019-2021 could be 30-40 games short and if Covid continues it could be more.

it’s a miracle so so many players like Walker etc are even playing NRL.

Certainly skillful players like Weaver and Mariner but next year will be the big year. They’re going to have to leave their Tweed and PBC bubble and adapt to NRL training and not being at their underage juggernaut club and school.

Hard to tell, I’ve said before this cohort 2019-2021 could be 30-40 games short and if Covid continues it could be more.

it’s a miracle so so many players like Walker etc are even playing NRL.

Certainly skillful players like Weaver and Mariner but next year will be the big year. They’re going to have to leave their Tweed and PBC bubble and adapt to NRL training and not being at their underage juggernaut club and school.
Seen anyone you think is the next Walsh?

Unread

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • levikaden
  • Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • Horseheadsup
  • Mighty Bronx
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Volvo Driver
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.