FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Better hope rashford gets his form back asap seeing as mason will be unemployed shortly.

Pretty shocked when i saw that. It seems nothing is going right for that club right now.

Great win against Spurs for Wolves. Most pleasing win of the season for me after what that horrible little club, its players and its fans did to Nuno.

United are a legit mid table team at this point.

Been saying it all year about them, they will go nowhere until they stop being a club run by the players. Ronaldo has been a big issue for them.

@Porthoz as he's from your neck of the woods, thoughts on Diaz? Have we got a good one?

Not the best year for Ronaldo.

He comes back to a struggling team that doesn't know how to win, and now his newborn has died.

I would imagine he would probably take some time off. Not the best news for United with a match against Liverpool coming up.

Citeh close to meeting the release clause for Haaland. Both them and Liverpool are just miles ahead of everyone else. Even Chelsea are nowhere near them.

Really hoping United miss out on champions league. They are such a badly run football club with way too many ego's in their squad. They need bringing down a peg or two.

The way they are going, that's just about guaranteed.
Its hard to have any sympathy for them. The way their fans carry on is so entitled. And i despise Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, United and Citeh for their European breakaway bullshit they pulled. They got nowhere near the punishment the deserved for that debacle. And now they are trying to pull another stunt by saying basically they should be allowed into the champions league if they dont qualify because of their reputations.

Ten Hag new United manager. Got his work cut out there. They need to clear out the egos like Ronaldo and Fernandes, get rid of the dead wood and actually build a team. I cant recall a club the size of United that probably needs 7 or 8 new first team players to even become competitive again.

Ten Hag new United manager. Got his work cut out there. They need to clear out the egos like Ronaldo and Fernandes, get rid of the dead wood and actually build a team. I cant recall a club the size of United that probably needs 7 or 8 new first team players to even become competitive again.

Brisbane Broncos?

The main issue is the absolute spud that is given the arm band and the bullshit politics from the owners who seemingly control the manager's decisions.

Rangnick is smart enough to see the issues on the field but is seemingly happy to keep picking the spud at the back and garbage in the midfield.

Also why is Darren Fletcher on the sidelines all the time... he's not the coach or an assistant... he's in the football dept and has no reason to be giving the coach, who's basically been coaching longer than Fletcher has been alive, any insight at all.

When Bruno first came he was our best player and dragged the team up.... both he and Ronaldo should be closer to captaining the side than sold. It's all the garbage English untouchables that are toxic and should be on their asses out the door (McGuire, Rashford, McTomm, Wan Bisakka, Lingard, etc.).

The main issue is the absolute spud that is given the arm band and the bullshit politics from the owners who seemingly control the manager's decisions.

Rangnick is smart enough to see the issues on the field but is seemingly happy to keep picking the spud at the back and garbage in the midfield.

Also why is Darren Fletcher on the sidelines all the time... he's not the coach or an assistant... he's in the football dept and has no reason to be giving the coach, who's basically been coaching longer than Fletcher has been alive, any insight at all.

When Bruno first came he was our best player and dragged the team up.... both he and Ronaldo should be closer to captaining the side than sold. It's all the garbage English untouchables that are toxic and should be on their asses out the door (McGuire, Rashford, McTomm, Wan Bisakka, Lingard, etc.).
I feel for Rangnick in some ways. He tried to change things, but their precious little players didnt like it so he's probably just bit the bullet because of their lack of real options and played them. You can bet he will tell Ten Hag exactly what they are like. Fletcher i dont get either. Seems the boad are already sticking their noses in by asking Ten Hag not to bring his own staff in and evaluate the staff their first. Thats a joke considering they are serial failures these days.

Ronaldo and Fernandes are terrible for that side. As bad as a lot of them are, those two are terrible. Constantly berating other players and throwing their hands in the air. No kind of was to inspire or lead their team mates. Pogba isnt far behind. You hear somebody like Roy Keane talk about that side and he hits the nail on the head every single time. They play for themselves. I dont agree its all down to the English players. McTominay isnt great, but i cant fault his effort and he is a team player. Same with Wan Bisakka.

I hope they dont even make any European competition. The so called "big six "who wanted to start that European superleague are all a disgrace to English football.

I feel for Rangnick in some ways. He tried to change things, but their precious little players didnt like it so he's probably just bit the bullet because of their lack of real options and played them. You can bet he will tell Ten Hag exactly what they are like. Fletcher i dont get either. Seems the boad are already sticking their noses in by asking Ten Hag not to bring his own staff in and evaluate the staff their first. Thats a joke considering they are serial failures these days.

Ronaldo and Fernandes are terrible for that side. As bad as a lot of them are, those two are terrible. Constantly berating other players and throwing their hands in the air. No kind of was to inspire or lead their team mates. Pogba isnt far behind. You hear somebody like Roy Keane talk about that side and he hits the nail on the head every single time. They play for themselves. I dont agree its all down to the English players. McTominay isnt great, but i cant fault his effort and he is a team player. Same with Wan Bisakka.

I hope they dont even make any European competition. The so called "big six "who wanted to start that European superleague are all a disgrace to English football.
The media over there never bag the English players but happily Hammer into the foreigners... De Gea, Ronaldo, Pogba, etc.

Pogba has been bad this year, but that's because he's in protection mode to get his next contract. The club never put the right players around him.

McTomm and Fred run non-stop but they're completely hopeless as a defensive mid pairing.. they're both box to box.

If Ronaldo is calling out the midfield (who havent won a battle all year... against anyone) or whoever, then he should be respected, because he has a reputation in the game to back it up.

The board and useless execs with zero football knowledge get in there and dictate to every manager that's been except Fergie.... the club is now a job for the boys and ex-players in the media are too busy protecting their mates (Ole, etc.) and the garbage English players that the club have paid a premium for... $80m for McGuire, $60m for Wan Bissaka, etc.

Those players are untouchable and forced into the team by team politics because Woodward is a moron and the club dont want to admit they got played paying what they did.

The media over there never bag the English players but happily Hammer into the foreigners... De Gea, Ronaldo, Pogba, etc.

Pogba has been bad this year, but that's because he's in protection mode to get his next contract. The club never put the right players around him.

McTomm and Fred run non-stop but they're completely hopeless as a defensive mid pairing.. they're both box to box.

If Ronaldo is calling out the midfield (who havent won a battle all year... against anyone) or whoever, then he should be respected, because he has a reputation in the game to back it up.

The board and useless execs with zero football knowledge get in there and dictate to every manager that's been except Fergie.... the club is now a job for the boys and ex-players in the media are too busy protecting their mates (Ole, etc.) and the garbage English players that the club have paid a premium for... $80m for McGuire, $60m for Wan Bissaka, etc.

Those players are untouchable and forced into the team by team politics because Woodward is a moron and the club dont want to admit they got played paying what they did.

It is a jobs for the boys situation at United. Totally agree there is too much politics but its not just the foreign players the fans or press get at. They bag the English players all the time. Look at the abuse Maguire is getting ( death threats from fans now ). Rashford copped it, Sancho has, Lingaard has. Phil Jones has got awful abuse. I cant think of a current player tbh at United who hasnt been criticised and slammed. The English press dont discriminate. They dont care who you are. I think Ronaldo for example got off really lightly with the press for acting like a petulant brat and slapping a phone out of a fans hand so its probably not fair to say they give it to the foreign players more than the English ones.

I've been saying it for ages, they are a squad full of good players, but they arent a team.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.