FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

SANCHO!!

Manchester United on fire.

Watching that replay of the goal.

Peach of a goal. Brilliant.

**** that should have been 4-0 and a double for Sancho!

Faes coming in with the crucial block. That would have been a goal if he didn't.

Jeez Weghorst just can't buy a goal.

Good win from Man United, 3-0 over Leicester City.

It was a shaky first half for them, but they clicked in the second and Leicester City defence couldn't handle them. Tell you what though, Man United should have won that game 6-0 at the very least.

I kind of feel sorry for Weghorst, the poor bastard just can't buy a goal.

Rashford's second goal, I thought for all money he was offside (granted I was only paying attention to the player next to him), but it looks like Faes in the middle kept him onside.

That third goal is just an absolute gem of a goal.

Just 5 points in it between Man United and the top of the table. I get the feeling the poor start to the season is going to be what costs us in the end from winning the League, though. Especially that draw against Crystal Palace when they nailed that free kick in the 91st minute.

Boy oh boy Madrid are absolutely schooling Liverpool. They're awesome to watch when they play like this.

Bar the opening 15 minutes, we have been absolute garbage. Joe Gomez having a night to forget.

geez our mids didn't come out of the sheds for the second half. they just waltzed through at will.

team has run it's course. without investment in the summer esp in mid we will just continue to meander along.

Liverpool went to sleep when they were 2-0 up. They probably thought they had the game in the bag and were in cruise control.

Against weaker opposition, that wouldn't be a problem. Against a side like Real Madrid, you just don't do that.

Vinicius had 3 players around him and still managed to get a shot off and score unchallenged.

Liverpool went to sleep when they were 2-0 up. They probably thought they had the game in the bag and were in cruise control.

Against weaker opposition, that wouldn't be a problem. Against a side like Real Madrid, you just don't do that.

Vinicius had 3 players around him and still managed to get a shot off and score unchallenged.
Eder had a free header with 3 players watching him.

Benzema had the whole backline flatfooted, deflection aside everyone sat and watched. Horrific defending.

Barca look very comfortable here. United need to change up at half time. Need to get Rashford central.

Great turnaround in the second half to be fair. Weghorst just doesn't fit in United's team. And Sancho still has a long way to go.

He still has a couple of wtf moments in him, but I feel like Ten Hag is getting the best out of Fred and we're finally starting to see what people were raving on about when he was coming up.

He did his job very well against Barca. His job was to keep de Jong quiet and he did that.

Watching the replay, Barca’s chance to win that was in the first half when Man United were flat but they weren’t really threatening all that much. With the skill they have in the team, they really should have been taking advantage of that and really pushing Man United.

It’s good to have a manager that recognises when something isn’t working and makes changes. Rashford and Bruno moved to the centre and Antony onto the wing, it brought Man United to life and with Barca playing a high line, their speed was really troubling Barca’s back 4. Suddenly it was Man United building a head of steam and they went on to win it.

Man United really should have won by more goals. They wasted a couple of golden chances.

Barca’s only real chance in that second half was the header that De Gea brilliantly saved, but they just weren’t in it in that second half.

I think that win will make Man United the favourites to win it now.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • PETERN
  • lynx000
  • mystico
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.