FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Haha surely not. I'd prefer City to win it 10x over than Arsenal win it once.

All this injury stuff is just a charade, ETH isn't good enough but here is hoping they keep him around.
So what was the blame for Liverpool's season last year? If not injuries.

He may well be shit, but it's a fair wack of an injury run when its the highest amount in clubs history, and you field Evans who reportedly failed a fitness test but needed to play and Casemiro at CB, without a LB yet again.

To think it hasn't played a part in the season is ridiculous. 3rd last season, 2 cup finals, most league clean sheets. Did he just become more shit this season when the key players from last season were all out?

I'm not excusing this embarrassing season either. The style of play, shots against, goals scored, it's all been a fucking disaster, but the injuries without question have had an impact.

Get rid of ETH or keep him, I don't really care, either option needs a player clearout regardless so that's what needs to happen.

These same overpaid shitters cannot have another chance with a new manager or with ETH.

The manager market is also wafer thin right now, as Liverpool would also know.

Why should/would United run out to sign managers that Liverpool didn't want?

Potter - Good at Brighton and terrible at Chelsea. United has even more overpaid problems and ego's than Chelsea did.

Southgate - .....

De Zerbi - Good football, but who knows how that'll translate with Uniteds current players. ETH Ajax style hasn't been able to be implemented at all. Also, since you can't use injuries as an excuse, Brighton have had a really poor season.

Tuchel - Seems to have fallen out with most of his recent clubs. Yes he won a UCL with Chelsea, but still was moved on not that long after. He's also managed to lose the title in Germany. (I do think Alonso and Leverkusen have just been too good, but Bayern has lost a lot of matches they shouldn't have). They also only won the title last season with an all time Dortmund bottle but Tuchel wasn't there full season.

Amorim - I just fail to see how a 3atb system is going to work with the players we have. If you're making a heap of roster changes maybe. But again, Liverpool decided against him for a reason.

Who else?

There's a real hunger from PSG to win back possession as soon as they lose it.

So far Sancho has been smothered every time he touches the ball.

Jeez how the hell have PSG not scored?

I can't believe how many chances PSG missed 😂

Been watching too many Liverpool highlights from this season.

So what was the blame for Liverpool's season last year? If not injuries.

He may well be shit, but it's a fair wack of an injury run when its the highest amount in clubs history, and you field Evans who reportedly failed a fitness test but needed to play and Casemiro at CB, without a LB yet again.

To think it hasn't played a part in the season is ridiculous. 3rd last season, 2 cup finals, most league clean sheets. Did he just become more shit this season when the key players from last season were all out?

I'm not excusing this embarrassing season either. The style of play, shots against, goals scored, it's all been a fucking disaster, but the injuries without question have had an impact.
Injuries played their part but having a midfield stacked with washed up players who couldn't run didn't help.

United are potentially going to finish behind Chelsea, who have had far more injuries and we wouldn't for a second allow them to use that excuse.

The manager market is also wafer thin right now, as Liverpool would also know.

Why should/would United run out to sign managers that Liverpool didn't want?

Potter - Good at Brighton and terrible at Chelsea. United has even more overpaid problems and ego's than Chelsea did.

Southgate - .....

De Zerbi - Good football, but who knows how that'll translate with Uniteds current players. ETH Ajax style hasn't been able to be implemented at all. Also, since you can't use injuries as an excuse, Brighton have had a really poor season.

Tuchel - Seems to have fallen out with most of his recent clubs. Yes he won a UCL with Chelsea, but still was moved on not that long after. He's also managed to lose the title in Germany. (I do think Alonso and Leverkusen have just been too good, but Bayern has lost a lot of matches they shouldn't have). They also only won the title last season with an all time Dortmund bottle but Tuchel wasn't there full season.

Amorim - I just fail to see how a 3atb system is going to work with the players we have. If you're making a heap of roster changes maybe. But again, Liverpool decided against him for a reason.

Who else?

Tuchel would be the best option there by a mile and levels above anyone else United could attract right now.

I hope he wouldn't even entertain the idea. He could get a far more attractive project if he wanted to

It's going to end up being Southgate... the writing is on the wall.

It looks like we're going to get a replay of the 12/13 UCL final.

Just the second time in history two German teams have featured in the final if the result doesn't change.

What a block from Dier.

That was a golden chance for Madrid to take the lead.

GOAL!

Joselu with a goal in the 88th and 91st minute to give Madrid the lead!

Disasterclass from Neuer and Tuchel. Tuchels substitutes very ordinary.

I wonder if Tuchel is regretting taking Kane and Sane off and changing the formation.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Fitzy
  • ParraMania
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Boss
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.