Ex Bronco arrested in bikie raids

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
I remember little of Michael Spence - got a photo of him with the young bloke at a fan day - but he's go a few dramas now by the looks ... allegedly
A former Broncos player and two locksmith business owners are among the alleged Hells Angels members arrested during morning drug raids across Brisbane.
Entrepreneurial brothers Bruno and Nuno Da Silva and one-time Broncos player Michael Spence were arrested after police raided eight properties rented by Hells Angels members on Wednesday.
Police are expected to allege Mr Spence is the sergeant-at-arms of the Hell Angels' Brisbane City chapter.
ca-spence-narrow-20131023181312682695-300x0.jpg
Former Broncos player Michael Spence. Photo: nrl.com

After a successful spell at the Redcliffe Dolphins, the former Coffs Harbour rugby league junior made his debut for the Broncos in 2010 and looked set for a big career in the NRL.
But he decided he had had enough of the injuries associated with league and requested he be released from his 2011 contact with the club. He reportedly took up Muay Thai kick boxing a year later.

Read more: Hells Angels bosses arrested in drug raids

Hells Angels bosses arrested in drug raids

Last edited:
I don't recall him playing but I remember that profile pic. Deeeeeerrp. When a Shaun Spence debuted for another NRL club this year I was wondering if it was him (I remembered his surname was Spence but couldn't recall his first name) but obviously not him.

I too cant remember him playing, although I do remember his was in the Broncos squad for that Rugby League Live game (2010 season)

According to Wikipedia he played a game for us in 2010, obviously wasn't a standout, was a lock apparently.

Spence made his first-grade début for the Broncos in round 9 of the 2010 NRL season against the Melbourne Storm.

Muay Thai is brutal and he was worried about injuries from league?

Inappropriate post

Last edited by a moderator:

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ostin86
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • broncs30
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.