FA Cup

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
1-1 after 45 minutes.

Everton with the quickest goal ever in a FA Cup final. Great finish from Saha.

Drogba got Chelsea back in it with a pretty decent header. Everton's defending was woeful though.

Hibbert is having a shocker. Every time Chelsea attack, it's down the left hand side.

Chelsea have been starting to dominate. I can see them scoring another two goals.

Half time, pretty tight affair with a cracking Saha goal in the first minute in record time to start things off! Drogba powered a header with 5 ball watching Everton men in the box.

Have to say Everton have impressed me so far except for Hibbert who may have produced the worst 45 minutes I have ever seen in a big final Cole and Malouda got behind him too easy too often and Cole should have scored when he turned him late in and Hibbert seemed to give up, Moyes has to get rid of him. Phil Neville is quality, I love the guy and he shows his value wherever he gets asked to play, he and Cahill look good playing what appears to be a duel anchor in the middle. Hope Pim is watching this because Timmy looks very comfortable that bit deeper and I would love to see him used next to Grella with a Carle or Holman in front in the "draw or 1-0" mentality matches as he provides so much more on the ball than Grella and Valeri.

Hope Everton can win but they have to take Hibbert off to be a chance he is a passenger.

LOL, great minds Ning! I asked for mine to be locked.

The Gymp said:
Phil Neville is quality, I love the guy

Can't say i agree.

But yeah, Hibbert has to go. He is a massive liability. Can't believe Cole when he had that chance. I understand he was trying to hit the roof off the net and all, but it fair dinkum went about 10m wide. [icon_lol1.

Chelsea win 2-1.

Lampard with a left footed shot from just outside the box. Howard should have done better IMO.

Malouda also with a goal disallowed after it hit the crossbar and bounced over the line.

Everton were never really in it in that second half.

The Gymp said:
used next to Grella with a Carle or Holman in front

Hang on, hang on. I've just noticed this word in your post.

Holman? I don't even think Holman is good enough for the A-League! I cannot understand how he is contiually selected in the Australian squad.

I'm disappointed you suggested having him in the team Gymp. [icon_razz1

Yeah Everton just didn't have the quality in midfield to launch any decent attacks. Chelsea were the clearly better side and deserved the win, moments like that Malouda shot illustrate why the game needs goal line technology or at least a 4th official watching a monitor to radio into the ref if he has missed the correct the decision because that could have cost Chelsea the game and it was a clear cut goal.

I don't mind Holman he is a hard worker but as my post suggests Carle is my first option in that role I wish Pim would pick him regardless of him playing at Palace he is by far and away Australia's most creative player.

The Gymp said:
Carle is my first option in that role I wish Pim would pick him regardless of him playing at Palace he is by far and away Australia's most creative player.

Definitely in agreement. It's a shame he is never picked.

I honestly can't understand why he doesn't get any game time for Australia, he's always a threat.

i forgot this was on lol. Oh well. theres a **** all wait until next season now. Thats the good thing about football. Football ends, and before you know it, its back on again and even every second year we get a Massive tournament played lol. Cant wait for world cup!!!!!!!! Whos everyones early tip to win?

ive got:

1. Argentina
2. Italy
3. Spain

Don't forget the Confederations Cup is on during the second half of June.

It's a nothing competition, but it's football!

Spain are the only side on my radar as yet, they are easily the world's best right now.

The Gymp said:
Spain are the only side on my radar as yet, they are easily the world's best right now.

At Euro, Spain played some of the best football id ever seen. They just looked so good together. Will they finally be the group which breaks the long tradition of Spanish Failures?

Come to think of it, that tournament was one of my favourite international tournaments ever. Nearly every game either had high drama, or beautiful technique on show, but mostly both.

As for Confeds, should be good, Italy should be in it as reigning world champs, am i correct?

In fact how do they work it these days?

Oceania champ, Euro Champ, Conembol Champ, Concacaf Champ, Asian Champ, African Champ, World Champ and Tournament Hosts?

if so that would be: NZ, Spain, Brazil, USA (?), Iraq, Egypt, Italy and South Africa? If so that is a massive gap between Spain, Brazil and Italy and the rest. But could be good to see where Brazil is on an international scale, getting to face 2 of the 3 best nations in the world.

pennywisealfie said:
ive got:

1. Argentina
2. Italy
3. Spain

lol 6-1 [icon_razz1

Spain is the only team which really stands out at the moment as gymp said. Their players are just too good and they have amazing depth

------------------Casillas------------------
Ramos---Puyol---Marchena---Capdevila
------------------Senna--------------------
Iniesta------------Xavi--------------Silva
------------Villa----------Torres-----------

Amongst the players missing out on starting -

Reina
Pique
Alonso
Fabregas
García

When your national team is too good to have to keep the likes of Fabregas on the bench, you know you've got it sweet.

oh man, their team is fucking good. They seem to be cohesive as well as individually brilliant. I just think if their is a god, then surely he will let the world see the glory of having Diego win a world cup as coach. I would Jizz in my pants for 2 years straight. In fact, word is, if Argentina win, Jesus himself will come back to life and will hand the trophy to Diego.

oh and as far as sergio ramos goes. **** he is such a myth!

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.