FA Cup

Their team is good but Maradona is no manager. His ego is too inflated, there have already been reports of players complaining about how inept he is. Argentina have great players but I don't think they're quite up to winning the world cup next year.

Scotty said:
Their team is good but Maradona is no manager. His ego is too inflated, there have already been reports of players complaining about how inept he is. Argentina have great players but I don't think they're quite up to winning the world cup next year.

those players should learn that MARADONA IS FOOTBALL!!! When they realize this, Argentina will dominate.

Portugal for 2014 IMO. Mourinho should be in charge by then, Ronaldo will be at the age where most players are at their prime, Nani, Anderson, Moutinho etc. will have matured much more.

As for 2010, Spain and Argentina are the obvious stand outs. If Guus is in charge you can't rule out Russia going deep either.

hahahaha you're off your head penny

Ari Gold said:
Portugal for 2014 IMO. Mourinho should be in charge by then, Ronaldo will be at the age where most players are at their prime, Nani, Anderson, Moutinho etc. will have matured much more.

As for 2010, Spain and Argentina are the obvious stand outs. If Guus is in charge you can't rule out Russia going deep either.

Russia have some talent in their team.

I wouldn't discount Croatia or Serbia either. They both have some cracking players coming through.

Agree with Scotty about Maradona. He's not a manager.

ningnangnong said:
Ari Gold said:

Russia have some talent in their team.

I wouldn't discount Croatia or Serbia either. They both have some cracking players coming through.

Agree with Scotty about Maradona. He's not a manager.

you're not a manager

Ari; Anderson is Brazilian but I see your point about Portugal but they have two major issues 1.No decent goalkeppers and 2.No top notch centre forwards, sure Ronaldo can play there but he is best served wider and outside of him they really lack a decent target up front.

Ari forgot to mention that they have Miguel Veloso. He's class.

Active Now

• Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.