Fastest Bronco next year

N

NPK

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
Now that Kemp and Boyd are going next year, who will be our fasters players? Manihera is not quick andI haven't seen much of Robinson in space. How fast is Folau?
ie. Who would be the most likely player to take an intercept and run 80 metres to score?

If Michaels can get his speed back after the knee recon I'd say it will be him. I think he was always faster than Boyd.

I too think it wil be Michaels but Falou will be a sight to see when he gets in space

Michaels!! maybe an under 20's player! who cares this year ain't over yet!

radicaljack said:
Beads6 said:
Michaels!! maybe an under 20's player! who cares this year ain't over yet!

Now do you care?

lol yep!! Michaels would be the fastest but that does depend on how he comes back fro his knee injury!!

Michaels is a joke, possibly one of the worst wingers I have seen, give me Robinson any day. Too small, no strenght no hope. I would put him down as the top bottom 3 wingers in the comp.

Burg said:
Michaels is a joke, possibly one of the worst wingers I have seen, give me Robinson any day. Too small, no strenght no hope. I would put him down as the top bottom 3 wingers in the comp.

DRIBBLE!!

Beads6 said:
Burg said:

DRIBBLE!!

How insightful, you have something to offer in his defence? What did he offer last year in comparison to every other winger or centre that has ever played for the Broncos? How would you rate him? Personally I would have had Kemp but that was not to be because we spent money on Michaels, aren’t we lucky.

Yow Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'd have to say michaels, cause is it just me or did falou do jack sh*t tonight?

The Rock said:
[quote="boyds_biggest_fan":1o747ibd]i'd have to say michaels, cause is it just me or did falou do jack sh*t tonight?

Besides jolt the ball out of Ashton Sims hands with a big hit, yeah.[/quote:1o747ibd]

and give crocker the first try on a platter!

SimplyBronco said:
I have a feeling Sims is the next Perry here at BHQ.

Nope Perry won a Premiership, Simms lost one. Big difference.

Burg said:

Mate, You mark my words, If Michaels stays injury free he will be something big. He will be a representative player. You will be eating these words 'bottom 3 wingers in the comp'

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Alec
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.