Fatfita calls out Lodge

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Just spotted this on Facebook... thought it was a photoshop job for sure, but I've just checked Instagram and it's legit.

36568115_1890197414401344_1119858863542108160_n.jpg

Oh, so apparently they're mates.

Well, I was anticipating something big there. Oh well.

Shut it down people. Lock the thread. Etc.

Untitled

Lol welp, this thread had a short shelf life.

Maybe Lodge didn't want to kill puppies or something.

**** off Fatfita, I don’t care that you are joking just **** off.

They did it a while back before they vsed each other last game

Well, I think it's great ! Hook,line and sinker for some but I want personalities playing the game and for a second or two I just wanted to check when next they'd be in opposition. If I was being harrassed I'd be real pleased with these two mofos standing on each side of me !

Well, I think it's great ! Hook,line and sinker for some but I want personalities playing the game and for a second or two I just wanted to check when next they'd be in opposition. If I was being harrassed I'd be real pleased with these two mofos standing on each side of me !

You mentioned Hook, so next ‘journalist’ or mole headline:

Broncos Bombshell - Strong Rumours Hook to replace Bennett and bring a big name Shark with him!

Except in that scenario, they'd be the ones harassing you.

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • heartly87
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • bb_gun
  • azza.79
  • Confidor
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • Redfern_1980
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.