2024 Grand Final

Who you got?

• Panthers

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Storm

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
That hiding is on us .. not them.

We deserved to be eliminated. That's on us too.

If we are Storms ***** .. well that's only a position we put ourselves in.

We're responsible. No sense, and no point in blaming anyone else, it doesn't achieve anything.

*decade of hidings.

At least Panthers give us a competetive game during their dynasty.

‘73 was my first GF and seen them all except when manly flogged the storm. I honestly think I will give this a miss as it will be a massive wankfest over Cleary and his shoulder.
Beside that I’ll always be a fan of daytime GFs , usually half pissed and almost asleep by the time they get around to kick off in these night time ones.

I may be wrong but wasnt our 2000 GF win over the rorters the last day time GF?

Panthers I suppose. Means we only lost to the greatest team of all time. Also, panthers don’t steal from the SEQ player nursery. They develop their own juniors and contribute to the game. F the storm.

Until they have a team of majority victorians I refuse to acknowledge them as a valid contributor to the game of rugby league.

Panthers I suppose. Means we only lost to the greatest team of all time. Also, panthers don’t steal from the SEQ player nursery. They develop their own juniors and contribute to the game. F the storm.

Until they have a team of majority victorians I refuse to acknowledge them as a valid contributor to the game of rugby league.

No other team will ruin my enjoyment of the sport as much as the Storm. Literally skipping 2 rounds a year because it's an almost forgone conclusion, and you're more relieved when you dont lose by 20+. That is the Storms relationship with Brisbane.

The stats are insane, and they're worth a thread on their own.

Us: "Brisbane is one of the greatest clubs in Rugby League"
Melbourne Storm : "nah, not even close"

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • levikaden
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Tim K
  • john1420
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mister Wright
  • Griffo
  • Skyblues87
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.