Favourite Origin Moment

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The miracle try is an obvious highlight as is the Lockyer try in 06.

In recent memory though, I think my favourite memory would have to be Hunt scoring that try to clinch the game in 02. Cameron Smith screaming in the commentary box "Go Dozer, Go!!!!" much to the annoyance of Joey and every other NSW supporter out there. Just hook that shit to my veins!!!

I think a close second would have to be DCE's mic drop when receiving the shield....

1981 penalty try to Mal Meninga .
That`s when I learned you can soccer the ball on the ground and chase it .

There's so many. I'll go with Alfie's return. That really got me back into Rugby League after not really being that into it for a while.

But like 95 is amazing, Tunza's try in 98, the debutants in game 1 2001 dominating after we got thumped the year before, Carlaw's try on 02, Adam Who?, The streak, Locky going out a winner, 52-6, Thurston's final conversion, go Dozer and Lindsay's leap. All amazing memories that get me choked up whenever I see them again.

Can’t remember what year the decider was but we raced out to a 24-0 lead and won comfortably with zero controversy. I remember Gallen sooking about the referees decisions.

That was gold

Is that when they debuted Morris on the wing and Lockyer just toyed with him?

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • davidp
  • Redux
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • phoenix
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.