State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
No idea, i just one of the tries came from a simple Minichello knock on

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
"That's not a try....that's a miracle !!!!

I also loved the Fatmans “oh yes!!! What about that one Sterlo?” The call really put Sterlo on the spot right at the moment he was feeling crushed. You can hear it in Sterlo’s voice as he tries to reply as an ‘unbiased’ ‘commentator’. Fatty really put the knife in that night.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I also loved the Fatmans “oh yes!!! What about that one Sterlo?” The call really put Sterlo on the spot right at the moment he was feeling crushed. You can hear it in Sterlo’s voice as he tries to reply as an ‘unbiased’ ‘commentator’. Fatty really put the knife in that night.

I miss that kind of shit. Everyone has to be so unbiased these days or they cop it from fans. Cam Smith didn't give a **** with that Hunt try though.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
I've been to every Origin game in QLD since 2002. I remember watching Cam Smiths debut.
I can't remember if it was his last game but in 2017, he just had a fucking blinder, ran the ball more than usual and tore the blues apart. I doubt there will be a maroons player as good as him ever again. Watching his footy IQ live so many times was a blessing

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I've been to every Origin game in QLD since 2002. I remember watching Cam Smiths debut.
I can't remember if it was his last game but in 2017, he just had a fucking blinder, ran the ball more than usual and tore the blues apart. I doubt there will be a maroons player as good as him ever again. Watching his footy IQ live so many times was a blessing
I expect the exact same game plan with both Grant and Hunt and then Cobbs will come on and do the same. They have a huge forward pack and we need to keep the ball in play as much as possible and we need to keep the sets turning over to zap the big fellas. Forecast rain too so it will be even heavier going for the big boppers, but also harder for the little guys to stop them once they get momentum.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
I expect the exact same game plan with both Grant and Hunt and then Cobbs will come on and do the same. They have a huge forward pack and we need to keep the ball in play as much as possible and we need to keep the sets turning over to zap the big fellas. Forecast rain too so it will be even heavier going for the big boppers, but also harder for the little guys to stop them once they get momentum.

I agree. Cotter, Carrigan and Hopgood will tackle until their hearts give out, I think QLD has too much strike across the park.

I heard Cobbo trained at centre so I'm expecting Billy to be cooking up something wild with both Walsh and Hammer floating out the back causing mayhem for tired forwards

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.