OFFICIAL Fifita extends to 2026. Tino signs for 10 years @ 12M

Most marriages don't last that long nowadays. But they probably make the lawyers around the same amount of coin.

So glad we've got the big goofy Oates to enjoy for a few more years without this stupid circus.

This is probably why Haas is making his moves. He would definitely have been chatting with those boys about this stuff.

FMD 12M is a massive risk for the club
It's stupidity. JT13's 10 year deal was a massive mistake for the cows (just look at how much he's regressed over the past few years), and he was a freak of nature that could change games by himself when he signed that deal.

The titans board have an example of a 10 year deal backfiring but still pulled the trigger.

$2.2M tied up in 2 forwards?? RIP Titans.

Reported Tino’s deal is $12m over 10yrs, so 1.2m a year.
Fifi $4m over 3yrs, so 1.33m a year. Crazy numbers if true.
Payne will now want 1.3-1.5m a year from us. And probably 10yrs.
Then he can **** off to the Timtams now too, want a stupid contract, go a stupid club. We're no longer a stupid club.

It's stupidity. JT13's 10 year deal was a massive mistake for the cows (just look at how much he's regressed over the past few years), and he was a freak of nature that could change games by himself when he signed that deal.
Exactly. Plus, they're barely playmakers. They are just the best they have currently. So dumb

I can't think of any players i would sign for a 10 year contract

Plenty of people would probably say Haas, but you just know 3 yrs in he is probably coming back asking for an upgrade or a release.

I can't think of any players i would sign for a 10 year contract
It's an interesting question though, how many players are worth a 10 year deal.

Honestly I would probably give that deal to Cleary but that's about it, just because good halfbacks are incredibly rare.

10 years is fucking risky.

The titans board have an example of a 10 year deal backfiring but still pulled the trigger.

I don't think he's regressed that much, just his great runs go unrewarded without someone like Thurston pulling the strings.

I don't think he's regressed that much, just his great runs go unrewarded without someone like Thurston pulling the strings.
Also 1m isn't that much, he's on the equivalent of 800k on the previous cap. He apparently had no % clause so it's not a bad deal even now.

But that's the reason you shouldn't pay a middle forwards that much over that length of time...

That type of deal belongs to someone who can make every other teammate better, not a player who needs the players around him to make him more effective. Absolutely crazy stuff...

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • mystico
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wendall Taylor
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Manlyman
  • Lostboy
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.