Fifita has a cry

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/i-...op-andrew-fifita/story-fndv2ypb-1226867640060

Some great quotes out of this

If I could go back now, I wish I chose rugby and then I wouldn't be getting all the s*** I've been catching now

I can't say the Sharks made me the player I am. I changed my life to be that player.

and my favourite

I've pretty much got everything in rugby league except a premiership and that's all I really want, and to win an Origin series.

Yeh, you're right Andrew, you've done everything in league. Well, except probably the 2 most distinguished and challenging parts of it

He and Fittler are on the same quiz team at the RSL I bet.

Lol, i'd imagine the Bulldogs wouldnt be too impressed reading that dribble. Just made a record signing for a prop who as the ink is drying is telling the media he wishes he had chosen Rugby as well as saying his heart will always be at the Sharks.

Didnt he only start playing Origin last year? There are some more deserving NSW players out there that have never tasted a series win over the past 8 years who are entitled to hope for a series win over this Johhny come lately.

Lol, i'd imagine the Bulldogs wouldnt be too impressed reading that dribble. Just made a record signing for a prop who as the ink is drying is telling the media he wishes he had chosen Rugby as well as saying his heart will always be at the Sharks.

Didnt he only start playing Origin last year? There are some more deserving NSW players out there that have never tasted a series win over the past 8 years who are entitled to hope for a series win over this Johhny come lately.

If he just came in, I can see how he'd be hoping for a win. Once you've played a few series for NSW, all hope fades away.

What a complete fuckhead. I too wish you went to the rah rahs andrew

To late bud you signed a contract and you need to commit.

who the **** is Andrew Fijita ? :confused:

Last edited:
Original-smoky-bbq-fajitas2.ashx
???

Does he not have until round 13 to renege? Just rip up his contract Bulldogs. Yawnion can keep taking league players and turning them into nothing until they're relevant every 4 years and we will just keep creating talent.

And you know what ..... he's not even that good a player !!

An armgrabber no less :rolleyes:

And you know what ..... he's not even that good a player !!

An armgrabber no less :rolleyes:

Exactly why do people think Andrew Fifita is overrated, not good etc? :confused1: :confused1:

He has been providing great stats and has been one of the best performing forwards in the NRL after his old club cut him to accommodate Adam Blair.

Quality player just coming into his own. Reckon he still has improvement in him too.

Not endearing himself terribly to anyone here though

Despite his rep honours, could hardly say he's achieved that much in the greater context of the sport either.

Does he not have until round 13 to renege? Just rip up his contract Bulldogs. Yawnion can keep taking league players and turning them into nothing until they're relevant every 4 years and we will just keep creating talent.

Only to re-sign with the current club, he can't just cancel his contract but in theory he could Ask Cronulla for just one more year to get out of the contract that way and leave to union in 2016.

Wow. He deserved to have his contract torn up but now he'll just get his wish to play union and earn even more money (probably).

Wow. He deserved to have his contract torn up but now he'll just get his wish to play union and earn even more money (probably).

You'd think he wont get an upfront contract of $850k per year to switch to rugby.

He's not a walk up start to the Wallabies like Izzy always was either so I think he's just cost himself a lot of money (in the short term anyway).

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.