PRE-GAME [Finals Week 1, 2023] - Broncos v Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ticketek password for the 1pm presale is:

BB2023

Ticketek is already clogged AF. I'd buy in this presale asap, I don't think they'll have many seats to release tomorrow.
So for someone that hasn't bought in a presale do you just jump on ticketek, go to the game and enter this in? There's just a countdown timer on the game page.

Edit: nevermind. Was on a different page.

You do understand what that means .
Don`t you ?

law of averages;

noun
  1. The principle holding that the relative frequency with which an event occurs in repeated trials will converge to a stable value over time as the number of samples increases.
  2. The statistical tendency toward a fixed proportion in the results when an experiment is repeated a large number of times; the law of large numbers.
  3. An imaginary or perceived "law" of probabilities which is wrongly used to predict results in the short-term.
You've used too many big words.......I'm confused.

Anyone elses codes not working? Adding them one line under the other like it says and it says they aren't valid.

This is to buy same seats.

Edit: went to the app instead and it worked. I hate ticketek so much 😂

They decided to not let you choose your seats for this game.

That's fucked.

A trip down memory lane the last time we met at suncorp in the finals..

derp.png
IMG 6727

That's fucked.

Felt so bummed missing first dibs (thinking you could pick seats) at early tickets to Origin a few years ago...waited until general sale and got way better seats. Ticketek sucks.

Storm hate it when teams take it to them - that means matching them physically but also being brilliant in attack. I'm encouraged that we've kept the margin to ten or less this year in losses to the Storm. I think we can frustrate them with our defence and then punish them with our attack.
If you compare the two packs we clearly have the superior middle and should dominate. I think the boys will be fire up and ready to go, it will come down to how the game is officiated IMO.

If we are given the regular storm ref treatment where the ruck slows down to a snail's pace when we are in possession and then are screamed at to clear the ruck within 0.0001 seconds of a storm attacker hitting the ground then we are in trouble. Similiarly, if the ref slows the game right down by refusing to blow penalties at all then that also favours the storm. If it is officiated properly, aka the ref isn't conned by the regular storm tricks such as getting 'tangled' up in the ruck every tackle, then we win comfortably.

So for someone that hasn't bought in a presale do you just jump on ticketek, go to the game and enter this in? There's just a countdown timer on the game page.

Edit: nevermind. Was on a different page.
Yep, you'll need to enter that code and then click 'unlock tickets' and not the 'ticket info' button though.

That's fucked.

Presumably they were too lazy to lock out to the ticketed members seats until 4pm and release the unclaimed ones after then.

If you compare the two packs we clearly have the superior middle and should dominate. I think the boys will be fire up and ready to go, it will come down to how the game is officiated IMO.

If we are given the regular storm ref treatment where the ruck slows down to a snail's pace when we are in possession and then are screamed at to clear the ruck within 0.0001 seconds of a storm attacker hitting the ground then we are in trouble. Similiarly, if the ref slows the game right down by refusing to blow penalties at all then that also favours the storm. If it is officiated properly, aka the ref isn't conned by the regular storm tricks such as getting 'tangled' up in the ruck every tackle, then we win comfortably.

Have to take the ref out of it. We need to tackle to hurt (legally of course). We always seem to 'go sawft' at a certain point in these games. Time to stay hard for the full 80 (amirite fellas?)

Our roll through the middle has been good the last month or so, need to step it up a notch this week. All the motivation in the world to get the job done.

That's fucked.
They don't let you pick seats on the map when the demand is so high
Felt so bummed missing first dibs (thinking you could pick seats) at early tickets to Origin a few years ago...waited until general sale and got way better seats. Ticketek sucks.
Ticketek is a heap of shit - their algorithm that selects 'best available' is totally wrong. It's legit a lucky dip.

They don't let you pick seats on the map when the demand is so high

Ticketek is a heap of shit - their algorithm that selects 'best available' is totally wrong. It's legit a lucky dip.

Six minute countdown, auto log out, fucking bunch of amateurs.

Bit sad to hear Oatsy proclaim "I think we can still go up a gear or two" and then hear he'll be more than likely watching the game form the sidelines. maybe he was saving himself last Thursday, maybe that was all he had due to being off the field for too long. I don';t think we lose too much with Jesse though. What he might lack in cart backs he makes up with in cover defence and speed.

Do the NRL tho set the pricing for the finals games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • heartly87
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosarethebest
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Griffo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Pablo
  • Smokin' Joe
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • Tim K
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.