LIVE Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast
When we were winning? When was that? Three games in a 25 game comp? Are you serious?

Your delusional.
Last time I checked 3 games in a 25 game competition doesn't get you into the finals mate and as usual you only ever show up to put the boot in, even broncs_fan at least has the courage and balls to show up and cheer the side on.

rnabokov

State of Origin Rep
Bangalow
Been saying it for weeks. Our defence has been crap. Today, a determined and well coached team is exposing exactly that.

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Brisvegas
TPJ and especially Oates are not at the races.

What is the point of Oates playing if he's just going to hide on the wing and fuck up the one time the ball goes his way?

I'd rather have Kahu on the wing, and shift Staggs into the centres.

TPJ just doesn't look with it at all, not sure if his injury is affecting him too.
TPJ is armgrabbing at best, and is running sideways in attack.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
This is why I thought it'd be better we didn't get the home final. We suck at Suncorp this year and would have been in a better mindset going down to Sydney doing the ambushing.

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Nah we aren't coming back from this. All their eyes are on Mad Monday now, as if they've fucking earned it.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
The worst thing is, I bet the Dragons get absolutely fucking belted by Souths next week.

They are not even playing good footy, our defence is just unfathomably shit. There's been no impressive set plays or outrageous skills, just pure shit defence.

Fucking infuriating.

Last edited:

JAHHW

QCup Player
Yep, we’ve been downright awful.
Yep, most of our players stayed on the bus.

But, we’ve got 40 mins to turn both of those things around.
Maybe complete some sets, stop dropping the ball or kicking it away and then giving away penalties.

I’m not confident, but I’m not giving up either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Highlights

Trademark Anthony Milford

Nomad Productions - Vimeo

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising