Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Finals - Week 1 - Broncos vs Titans

we know there is a champion team in there somewere. we showed it against storm. storm were not poor like they make out that game we were just muhc much better our ceiling is easily the highest out of all teams left in comp. our problem is we only seem to get there once maybe twice a year

Last edited:

The Titans players - yeah rub of the green, shocking Reffing, home crowd advantage, no luck. No excuses, Broncs deserved to win it.

we know there is a champion team in there somewere. we showed it against storm. storm were not poor like they make out that game we were just muhc much better our ceiling is easily the highest out of all teams left in comp. our problem is we only seem to get there once maybe twice a year

Hopefully Old Bennett can wave his vintage wand and work some magic

Gordy still sooking. Hehehe EAD ya tool

All bagging the refs like it was the Broncos who forced them to make the calls and calling it the worst ever
have they forgotten game 3 in origin where nsw pretty much reffed the game

Gordy - they had a lot of football and only scored 44

Robbo loving the Milf and Thaiday combo.

So many back handed compliments. Even Kevvie has the shits

The comments from these commentators... I don't think I've heard anything like this before. Quite one sided and disgusting to be honest.

We let any other team in the finals get ahead like that and we are done. I know the first try and no try were off a push on the defender in the air amd the refs didn't make any call on that but that was a worrying sign

holuy **** henry the butt hurt

Loving the butthurt, it means their worried albeit unprofessional

Let's not mention that it was pouring with rain and they still put on 40. Brandy wants to know what would have happened if Titans had got some possession without mentioning that the Broncos contributed to the Titans coming up with mistakes

I do think Roberts will be suspended though

Ben hunt still holds the key I feel. If fires we will go deep deep. But if he derps it and keep grubbering on the 3rd we are in trouble.

**** you Gould. **** you Sterlo. **** you Hayne. **** you Henry. **** you Gold Coast. And **** you rest of the comp. Bunch of assholes.

EDIT: **** you Tallis.

Last edited:

Well said

The Kennel are saying the refs favoured the Broncos etc.

I think the Kennel used all the tin foil for their hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • mystico
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.