Finals Week #1

Yeah I gave the Warriors every chance during the week, but they were just awful. Losing RTS was a harsh blow but their fall began well before that conceding two easy tries within 5 minutes. Then RTS goes down and their heads just dropped and from that point on they were on the plane home with eyes on the holidays.

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the Sharks win

Up Up Cronulla.

This smoke is annoying. Feels like I'm watching a classic games of the early 00s

Yeah I gave the Warriors every chance during the week, but they were just awful. Losing RTS was a harsh blow but their fall began well before that conceding two easy tries within 5 minutes. Then RTS goes down and their heads just dropped and from that point on they were on the plane home with eyes on the holidays.

TBF I don’t think they gave up, they just went with easy options instead of grinding it out.

Can we just get a bashathon from this game?

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope the Sharks win

It’s an unlikeable Top 4 really.

The cameras are panning through the crowd and it’s all Sharks fans.

Man I thought they had no room there but they get over.

Sharks defended so well and then fucked up like that.

Sharks fans have long memories. Especially loud boos for Ferguson, who famously left the Sharks to “play for a club that has more chance of success”. That club being the Raiders...

LOL wasn't that a flashback to the game against us?

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.