Finals Week #1

That was a pretty brutal game !

Fair chance a few of those Rabbitohs forwards (and Reynolds) will be down on fitness next week.

Broncs can beat anyone but the storm this finals. I just hope someone else beats the storm.

Finucane sounds like he smokes a dozen packs a day haha.

That was a pretty brutal game !

Fair chance a few of those Rabbitohs forwards (and Reynolds) will be down on fitness next week.

Next week's game will be on a Saturday, so they get 8 days recovery.

I don't think it will benefit us.

That game will have taken alot out of both the Bunnies and Storm. The Bunnies in particular looked to have injuries to Reynolds and Inglis and while they will most likely play next week I wouldn't be shocked to see them bundled out in straight sets.

Backing up from that kind of physically and mentally draining game is bloody tough. I think the nature of Storm's celebration post-game was as much for the victory as it was for having a week off to recover.

How can Melbourne be so successful with their half back situation. I know C Smith, but any other club would struggle.

How can Melbourne be so successful with their half back situation. I know C Smith, but any other club would struggle.

Croft went pretty well. He's only 21.

But yeah, Cam Smith is obviously the key here, but that's why he's considered the best in the world too.

I've got a really bad feeling about Melbourne this year. They only need 2 more to win the whole thing. They'll be getting Asofa Solomona (prob their best middle player this year), Chambers (still a gun centre when in form) and Hoffman back after a good break.

They have more competition this year than last, but they are in prime position to do what we did in 92/93.

20180907 173727
I'm not worried about Melbourne at all for some reason.
It could be the Bundy and listening to the game from venice .

I think we have them covered this year if we happen to meet them.

Last edited:
I knew you would like that @ningnangnong . Second time round for venice and it is much better than my first visit.
The street vendors have been cleaned out, the waterways are much cleaner and the food is exceptional and reasonably priced.
I can't watch games unless I pay 48 euro to fox but with the time difference it's easier to listen or read the posts from you guys.
I'll be in split when the Broncos play just heading off on a GoT tour.

P
View attachment 3764 I'm not worried about Melbourne at all for some reason.
It could be the Bundy and listening to the game from venice .

I think we have them covered this year if we happen to meet them.
Was this a game of Venitian chicken? The two of them are heading straight for each other.

That looks like a body in that gondola
:eeeeek:

Haha , yeah it does. Lucky that was the second shot so I had a different angle to compare.
It's actually the decorative metal part of the boat.

I can't see the Panthers winning this, despite being slight favourites. Their win over Melbourne only came because the Storm were missing so many players.

Active Now

• Inknition
  • Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Maddy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Stix
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.