Finals Week 1

Deserved to be handover anyway - nothing kick

Ginnane just cannot help but be partial or try and put forward his own opinion. You're the play-by-play caller ie that's not your job

Crusher is an automatic week I believe.

If Panthers make it through, they lose a couple of players for the prelim.

Another south’s try would make this game very interesting

Haha, these fucking crusher tackle calls are so dumb. Wonder if there will be a review if the Wonderboys lose tonight and the dream GF matchup is over.

Mind you, I'm sure they have Bennett vs Bellamy as a backup for media hype.

Haha, these fucking crusher tackle calls are so dumb. Wonder if there will be a review if the Wonderboys lose tonight and the dream GF matchup is over.

Nowhere near as much hype for that though

It'll give Annesley another rule change to contradict himself on every week

Souths left side attack being shut down because Cleary is maybe the best defending half in the comp at the moment.

Need Cody to flip around the ruck and start attacking the right side, at the moment it's Taafe as the second receiver, but if Cody starts getting involved over there they could start causing some damage

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.