Finals week 2 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me, or has there been more butt crack on show this game than all games combined this year?
could be true, but is not the main thing on my mind right now

How bad was that miss tackle by Thaiday.

Ugh. This is where Penrith are at the best and I just fear we aren't far enough in front.

We concede a try EXACTLY the moment me we try to play dazzle dazzle footy. Take the hint broncos, we need to play HARD

I called a heart breaker...

Hmm. Soft try but let's be real...

The amount of ball we've let them have, they should already be up by a fair margin.

**** griffin. Look at how pumped he is at griffin ball.

Wow, that was completely half-arsed from Thaiday.

Disappointing.

dont wanna be negative but it will take a serious effort now to hold panthers out. there fowards have been all over us all night. if there halfs get some confidents im not sure we can hold em out

Ugh. This is where Penrith are at the best and I just fear we aren't far enough in front.
Bennetts saved a lot of interchanges for the back end of the game

Soft as a butterfly. If we seriously want to be a threat to the storm then we needed to put them away not this crap.
The problem is that if the refs allow this much leeway in the ruck to the Panthers then the Storm will stifle us into oblivion. We'll be making 30 metres a set.

Thaiday is gassed. Get joe O out there.

Well thanks to Cleary's kicking, they score again we know they are going up in sixes.

kodi to get contract offers in the AFL.......Mark!

Kodi you little champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • Evander
  • BRC088
  • Culhwch
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Fozz
  • HarryAllan7
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • abashii
  • rj9
  • Midean
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.