Finals Week 2

Wow, turn it on for five seconds before the cycling comes on and there is that, what the heck has rugby league become? That is disgraceful. A player lays down, nothing wrong with the tackle whatsoever but a player lays down holding the neck, of course Klein blows a penalty. The players springs to his feet and goes off about something.

If that kind of stupidity was cut out of the game, I'd return but I never watched this sport to watch soccer or the Oscars.

Tevita has not been impressive since he donned the black

That’s why you use the floating bomb.

Why Moses hasn’t been using that despite Edwards clearly nervous under the high ball baffles me.

Ferguson deserved that for the stupidity a few minutes ago.

I can’t see where points are going to come from for the Eels.

Moses hasn’t been using that floating bomb despite Edwards being clearly nervous under the high ball.

Parra need to capitalise here
They have been lucky on a few plays tonight

I can’t see where points are going to come from for the Eels.

Moses hasn’t been using that floating bomb despite Edwards being clearly nervous under the high ball.
to be fair i cant see points from either side. will take a defense error from one team i think.

there is nothing in this game neither team can get on top

They aren’t really troubling the Panthers.

Panthers defence is handling this easily.

Panthers didn’t really throw much there either.

Can Penrith challenge the storm? Great game but hardly convincing for Penrith against the Storm.

Can Penrith challenge the storm? Great game but hardly convincing for Penrith against the Storm.

No one can challenge the Storm unless they get a bucketload of injuries.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maddy
  • broncsgoat
  • Wild Horse
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Skathen
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.