Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...yeah, it will be a long offseason.

Tonight was sickening.. typical broncos attitude. When the going gets tough they all get going. Boyd wasn't ready to play, very selfish from him.

mcguire needs to go back to prop, we had all that ball in the first half attacking their 10 and he killed so many plays....
He did kill a couple plays... but he was also given a shit ton of crap ball because the halves didn't have anything set up

so how much longer do we persist with wayne bennett? his game plan just isn't up to it anymore. he can't even get our halves to run simple plays to our back rowers. something needs to change

A smart man once said if you keep doing what you're always done you'll keep getting what you always got.

Someone should tell Bennett that.

Storm have been the best team all year and they know they are good. Outclassed in every way. We just have to find a way to get better.

30-0 in a final is pathetic. it's what you'd expect when team 1 plays team 8. well thank **** that's over.. cya hunt you've been alright, cya blair you've been alright too but god sake please **** moga off

30-zip in a prelim final. I can't even describe how disappointing that is.

I know we (me really) criticize a lot of recruitment but how did we miss out on Kaufusi as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Midean
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.