Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut the grub shit out boys

Milford is underperforming for his value, Nikorima needs to learn how to kick, McC needs to stop injuring himself, Bennett needs to grow a spine and get Walters back on board, and Hunt needs to go to Merge and play exactly as shit as he's been playing for us recently. If he goes to Merge and tears it up, I'll be beyond livid.

I'm not surprised but I am disappointed. We had a decent share of the ball but seemed devoid of ideas.

Storm uncharacteristically sloppy early on but stuck to their guns and waited for the percentages to work themselves out.

Absolutely bummed we've been held to zero though. Rough.

Storm will go down as one of the best seasons ever though and that's pretty impressive.

mcguire needs to go back to prop, we had all that ball in the first half attacking their 10 and he killed so many plays....

Oh THIS, so much this. Can't wait for Bird at lock

Haha Cam just abusing the shit out of our guys. We aren't going to get the best of Melbourne until the big 3 are gone.

why can't we just assemble a team to beat these wankers from melbourne.

In some ways this is good because it shows something needs to change, we need to become better.

Change the fullback and put him to left centre and clone Slater.

Gillo is immense. Should be captain

our attack sucks balls. no structure or even a game plan for what to do. we look like we never have any players on the field, no bodies in motion or anyone running decoys.. it's just one out crap that no one is scared of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.