Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
South Sydney Rabbitohs vs. Manly Sea Eagles
Suncorp Stadium, Friday 24 September 2021
Kick Off: 7:50pm

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dane Gagai 4. Campbell Graham 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Mark Nicholls 9. Damien Cook 10. Tevita Tatola 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jaydn Su'A 13. Cameron Murray

14. Benji Marshall 15. Jacob Host 16. Thomas Burgess 17. Jai Arrow

18. Taane Milne 19. Patrick Mago 20. Braidon Burns 21. Jed Cartwright

MANLY SEA EAGLES

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 19. Moses Suli 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 16. Sean Keppie 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic

10. Martin Taupau 14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 17. Taniela Paseka

3. Brad Parker 18. Toafofoa Sipley 20. Curtis Sironen 21. Tevita Funa

Melbourne Storm vs. Penrith Panthers
Suncorp Stadium, Saturday 25 September 2021
Kick Off: 4:00pm

MELBOURNE STORM

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. George Jennings 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Brandon Smith 10. Christian Welch 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane

14. Harry Grant 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 17. Nicholas Hynes

18. Aaron Pene 19. Tom Eisenhuth 20. Chris Lewis 21. Isaac Lumelume

PENRITH PANTHERS

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Stephen Crichton 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Matt Burton 21. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 16. Tevita Pangai Junior 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 17. Liam Martin 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo

11. Viliame Kikau 14. Tyrone May 15. Scott Sorensen 19. Spencer Leniu

8. Moses Leota 5. Brent Naden 18. Izack Tago 20. J'maine Hopgood

In no universe does that Panthers team with no juice left in the tank get over the top of the Storm after a week's rest. Storm to knock them out again.

Souths-Manly will be intriguing. I'm on Souths, particularly after the week off, but Manly have the ability to surprise them without Latrell and high on confidence after their game this week.

Souths/Storm GF and I don't think the Bunnies can do it.

Klein must have some seriously damning dirt on someone in the NRL administration to keep getting name the ref for BIG matches.

he has been named ref for the Manly/Souths game this weekend.

if they don't have anyone better to ref the biggest game of the season to date ... then the NRL is in worse shape than we could even possibly imagine

Klein must have some seriously damning dirt on someone in the NRL administration to keep getting name the ref for BIG matches.

he has been named ref for the Manly/Souths game this weekend.

if they don't have anyone better to ref the biggest game of the season to date ... then the NRL is in worse shape than we could even possibly imagine

A joke of a competition needs a joke of a ref, perfect fit really.

If Anthony Siebold is still coach of the rabbits, are they in the position they are in tonight?

Yes or no?

What a fucking joke.
Last week they stop attacking play for a twisted ankle.
This week a bloke is severely concussed in the thick of the play and they play on.
NRL needs to get their shit together, and they can start by firing Klein and ensuring Perenara never returns.

What a fucking joke.
Last week they stop attacking play for a twisted ankle.
This week a bloke is severely concussed in the thick of the play and they play on.
NRL needs to get their shit together, and they can start by firing Klein and ensuring Perenara never returns.
I'd rather that then stopping for an ankle injury. Players have proved they can't be trusted not to dive, play on unless there's a break in play.

Reynolds is clearly injured
I wonder if this wasn’t a finals game would he be playing?

I'd rather that then stopping for an ankle injury. Players have proved they can't be trusted not to dive, play on unless there's a break in play.
Yea i agree, but i reckon when a bloke is obviously concussed and on jelly legs, its a good indicator to pull the play up.

Yea i agree, but i reckon when a bloke is obviously concussed and on jelly legs, its a good indicator to pull the play up.
Could be good tactic by Penrith and Melbourne, just wobble out of a tackle when the opposition has momentum

Reynolds is clearly injured
I wonder if this wasn’t a finals game would he be playing?
He doesn't look that bad at all, but clearly isn't kicking lol. His defence has been exceptional so far

Could be good tactic by Penrith and Melbourne, just wobble out of a tackle when the opposition has momentum
I'm pretty sure if you display certain symptoms, such as the stumbling around from Keppie or full starfish, then you're done regardless of what the HIA test comes back with.

Regardless Klein is meant to call time off if there is potential that an injured player is caught up in the play... Keppie was clearly injured and falling over in and around the ruck... Klein is just too piss weak to make the call after what happened last week

Lost... has come away from his hand which means he has to regrip it

Apparently Cherry is a ref now as well

Right decision. He had no control over that at the end.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • TimWhatley
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Griffo
  • lynx000
  • jd87
  • Sproj
  • Kev_Guz
  • kman
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • Mustafur
  • Jedhead
  • Strop
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.