Finals Week One Discussion

Re: Finals Week One

As I understand it, Souffs let go of Te'o to sign Stewart? If that's the case, I'm more than happy to call him the worst signing.

Te'o was always leaving.

Had enough of the Sydney media, especially after the way they reported his alleged assault.

Souths have been playing like busted for ages. All Cronulla had to do was turn up unlike their last match against Manly.

Hope the Cowboys smash them on saturday.

I would love nothing more then to see the Cowboys get eliminated by the Sharks. I never want to see the Cowboys win a premiership until Thurston retires.

I would love nothing more then to see the Cowboys get eliminated by the Sharks. I never want to see the Cowboys win a premiership until Thurston retires.

That's not very nice.

Why?

So remind me what Blair's suspension was for, considering that hit on Ennis wasn't even a penalty?

Broncos/Cowboys Grand Final would be the best. The (only real) two QLD sides going for gold.

It's funny, I feel the exact opposite. Never want to see the Sharks win a GF as long as Peptide Paul is in the squad.

Souths continue their late season slump and continue the embarrassing last month.

A couple of things from the game, did Fafita spend the last 6 weeks on suspension at Maccas? that shot of him coming out onto the field the first time with the girdle on and the massive overhanging muffin top was hilarious. I'm pretty sure they took him back in just to get him a bigger girdle.

The Sharkies second try, how was that not an obstruction?. Gallen in front of the kicker the whole time so inside the 10 mtrs and participated in the play by running into a defender, knocking him off balance and that defender came so close to getting the ball.

Carter was interfered with more than Gordon was on the Keary no try and was actually a chance of doing something.

I'm completely confused about what's an obstruction.

Lastly, my pet whinge I know, but some of the play the balls especially from Fatfita were ridiculous. I would fucking hate to get robbed of a final because of something like that.

I hope the NRL haven't forgotten to regularly drug test the Sharks .....their current form suggests that they're playing well.

That in itself should be looked at with suspicion.

That's not very nice.

Why?

He really annoys me with some of the comments he makes, calling for players to be suspended, ranting about doing a drug test, bringing the integrity of the game into question, calling to be protected, outbursts at refs of the top of my head. He also seems to be a bit smug at times as well.

That said even if he did win a premiership I will give him credit for it and won't cry for days over it.

He really annoys me with some of the comments he makes, calling for players to be suspended, ranting about doing a drug test, bringing the integrity of the game into question, calling to be protected, outbursts at refs of the top of my head. He also seems to be a bit smug at times as well.

That said even if he did win a premiership I will give him credit for it and won't cry for days over it.
If that's how you feel about Thurston, I wonder what you think about Gallen?

Oh wait, right... he's the NSW'kers captain, so he's probably ok in your books.

I think bman is entitled to his view without having to explain himself to others. **** Thurston, I'd rather Gallen than the whinging cowpats

I think bman is entitled to his view without having to explain himself to others. **** Thurston, I'd rather Gallen than the whinging cowpats

Yeah, but that's because you're a Sharks fan.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Organix
  • winslow_wong
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.