Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

This is straight up bullying by the eels again. And again we just bend over and take it. Turpin should not be there.

Our Gumbie winger. I really hope we don't resign him. He can **** off to the titans.

Why did Oates have to be told to come in there? He is as bad as Macca at reading play.

Parra carrying on like they are the big swinging dicks of the NRL.
Just hoping for some injuries now cos I'm a vindictive ****

Don't worry they will get rolled next week, we have just been awful, they have been good with moments of brilliance, but too many errors themselves. Melbourne will punish them. Not much consolation really.

Since there's no sacking Seibs at this stage, at the very least the support staff around him need to be shit canned.

Parra carrying on like they are the big swinging dicks of the NRL.
Just hoping for some injuries now cos I'm a vindictive ****
No worries, they'll be gone after next weekend

Don't worry they will get rolled next week, we have just been awful, they have been good with moments of brilliance, but too many errors themselves. Melbourne will punish them. Not much consolation really.
Yeah we got belted by the dogs. We are hardly good.

Again I’m feeling sad about the fact I’m so very right about oats he can go bye bye

Active Now

• Allo
  • BooKhaki
  • LGH
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • MrRobot
  • mrslong
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Johnny92
  • broncs30
  • Gray
  • Yem
  • NSW stables
  • Manifesto
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • Painin the Haas
  • Waynesaurus
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.