Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

Cant help but laugh at these minions..

Last edited:
You watch these pea hearts collapses and pretend to cry once the game is over. Like they even care.

Massive forward pass in the lead up play they just happened to miss

Ive turned it off already. We knew we didn't deserve to play finals fucking 10 rounds ago. Seibold is seriously testing my patience now.

I still hope Parra knock Melbourne off next week if we likely go on to lose this. We've had like 5% possession and Boyd and Milf have been shockingly bad.

We are truly pathetic and i mean that sincerely and with no upset or anger. We are deadset pathetic as a rugby league team. It's embarrassing to be a Broncos supporter.

I dont know where we are headed in the future and if there's any way to overcome how pathetic we are.

Looking back, the decision to go for friggin Bird over Moses seems pretty insane now.

Wouldn't mind some ball and the impetus to do something with it.

Milford’s been caught out massively in defence

Im not renewing membership next year. These guys are fucked for a long time. Fifita should leave if he's smart. Not gonna win a comp at Brisbane.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Fitzy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.