Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

Fuckin hell he had time to juggle it two or three times and we still couldn't get there. Where were we?

table doesn't lie....the 2 worst teams exit the finals as it should be...

Ive said all along the club has given a few of these guys just enough rope to hang themselves with....

Poor Parra...they are going to leave tonight thinking their good......then they meet a real finals team...!

I'm thankful that I'm only monitoring this thread now, so I have to imagine what utter garbage you guys are reacting to lol

Everyone needs to contact the club and tell them that unless they sack McCollough and Boyd we aren’t watching these piss poor 3rd grade footballers again

Good on ya Seibold you fuckwit.

You get paid a million a year and you don't have the guts to drop under performing shit players or implementing a half decent structure either side of the ball.

This is an absolute embarrassment. Only bad goal kicking has stopped this from being a 30-0 first half. Where's the respect for the jersey? Where's the effort you bang on about? Where's the ruck control?

If there isn't a complete 180 turn around by round 12 next season, he should be looking for a new job.

3 blokes stood there watching, then McCollough elected not to make a tackle. :brickwall:

I'm thankful that I'm only monitoring this thread now, so I have to imagine what utter garbage you guys are reacting to lol
I’m with you. If you’re still watching the rabble, you the real MVP.

Well the Broncos supposedly have an end of season review. If there are not damning findings in that review, our system is broken.

Oh I see, Isaako was 20m infield trying to tackle Jennings.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Painin the Haas
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • Financeguy
  • mitch222
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.