First cab off the rank, the reigning premiers

I like the idea, hopefully we can show what we have got first up.

This is awesome, I've always wanted our first game to be a real test like Manly in 2012.

Why would you want a soft opener? If we can't play our derby in Round 1 then we should play the toughest team possible.

What happened to us playing the Cowboys in Rnd 1? Hasn't happened in ages.

Great test for our side....but moreso our new forwards.

Souths will play us right through the middle, so Garbutt/Garvet and Co will get a real idea of where they're at after this game.

Can't wait

I'm sure it'll be a great game to watch but teams with so many new faces take awhile to gel. It'll be interesting to see how well they adapt.

We will give it to them, deluxe ! Wish it was tonight !

Do we play them in England first or just the English teams?

Do we play them in England first or just the English teams?

We're only playing one game - it's against Wigan at the DW Stadium on Saturday February 21. It seems like a lot of trouble to go to for one game with no silverware at stake.

We're only playing one game - it's against Wigan at the DW Stadium on Saturday February 21. It seems like a lot of trouble to go to for one game with no silverware at stake.
Must be an exhibition game or a glorified trial

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.