First Four Games

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
How many games do you think the Broncos will win from the first four rounds? Pretty tought start to the season, and I expect to win at least two of the first four.

I feel we have the sharks covered because of the turnover they've had in key positions (fullback and hooker) and they will have to play a completely different offense to last year.

Cows at Suncorp is 50/50 probably depends how milf is playing. Again cows have turnover in the forward pack which could have some upfront teething issues.

Raiders is this at home?? Not as much turnover for raiders so probably go to whoever is at home.

Storm is storm they will continue on their way despite having a new 5/8 and billy coming back from 2yrs out of the game.... **** I hate them

I'm guessing 3/4 but it depends on a LOT of variables. As we are now.. probably 3

If we beat the Cows I hope it's not by one point. Would warm the cockles of my spiteful heart to really put some points on them flogs. Would certainly instill some confidence in the boys and fans to start the season.

The Storm will beat us again I've no doubt.
Its kind of a given?

I think Slater is one bad hit up from a career ending injury. Two years is a loong time.

Ennis is a huge loss but Maloney is one of those vastly underrated players who can do magic.
Still think we'll easily roll them. The hunger won't be there. I think they'll tumble this year.

The Raiders meh..

Like to chuck Marshall in against Nth Qld.

I think the Panthers, Roosters and the Titans will have a huge season.

I think Sims will be a force at the Bronx.
Wanna see Pearson get a fair bit game time.
I really like that kid.
Just my novice 2 cents.

If we win the first two, it will send out a good strong message to the rest of the comp.

Our chances against the Sharks, Storm, and Cows depends on whether or not the NRL decide to clean/ quicken the ruck up like they were promising last season.

Milford to hang onto the ball. Oates to catch the high ball. Close out games. No more shutting up shop. Don't let opposition march up the field. Nail conversions...

World shattered, after all of this time it turns out FIH is Laurie Daley.

Again cows have turnover in the forward pack which could have some upfront teething issues.

As will we, I don't see Blair and Sims as line bending props and Scott/Taumalolo always tear us a new one.

As will we, I don't see Blair and Sims as line bending props and Scott/Taumalolo always tear us a new one.

I'm not often wrong about under-rated hitters. Nick Kenny, Mitchell Dodds, Korbin Sims. Not flashy, but their hits have the opposition forwards hurting and, if they're on-target, the opposition forwards will more often than not wilt in the last 20. Keep them down, suffocate them, we won't need our forwards to make 60 metres a set.

1 game out of 4 until the a) new recruits get into the groove and b) we get used to not having Parker.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Ondi
  • Socnorb
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • bazza
  • Culhwch
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • kman
  • MrTickyMcG
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Porthoz
  • Behold
  • Kev_Guz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.