International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Five other Broncos tested with Segeyaro

Peter Badel,
The Courier-Mail
October 5, 2019 12:00am

Last edited by a moderator:
LGD-4033 is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). They're not approved for human consumption, but there's heaps of info online about them. I've researched these types of compounds heavily, and I've personally taken Ostarine for a 6 week cycle (MK-2866). They 100% work - a lot like injectable steroids, but with apparently less side effects.

The half life for LGD-4033 is only like 3 days, so you would have to be dumb as shit to get caught using it. It's possible that it's from a tainted supplement (if he used a protein or BCAA supplement from an overseas source, a lot of these factories make the SARMS there too), though more likely not.

IMO, if you're a professional athlete, it's so dumb to take things like this. They're easily detectable in any sort of drug test, and the benefits for the risk are not great.

LGD-4033 is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). They're not approved for human consumption, but there's heaps of info online about them. I've researched these types of compounds heavily, and I've personally taken Ostarine for a 6 week cycle (MK-2866). They 100% work - a lot like injectable steroids, but with apparently less side effects.

The half life for LGD-4033 is only like 3 days, so you would have to be dumb as shit to get caught using it. It's possible that it's from a tainted supplement (if he used a protein or BCAA supplement from an overseas source, a lot of these factories make the SARMS there too), though more likely not.

IMO, if you're a professional athlete, it's so dumb to take things like this. They're easily detectable in any sort of drug test, and the benefits for the risk are not great.
If someone misled him that his piss would be clean when the drug has metabolized to its half life - say 3 days - maybe that's how he got caught. In the real world, you might need closer to a month to make sure metabolites are untraceable.

If someone misled him that his piss would be clean when the drug has metabolized to its half life - say 3 days - maybe that's how he got caught. In the real world, you might need closer to a month to make sure metabolites are untraceable.
Roughly 3-4 weeks and it's untraceable. I guess the test was random, so he wouldn't have been prepared. He must have shit his pants when they asked to test him.

Last edited:
Roughly 3-4 weeks and it's untraceable. I guess the test was random, so he wouldn't have been prepared. He must have shit his pants when they asked to test him.
Yip. Apparently, they smell each player before randomly selecting the six from each club. Unfortunately Seggy gave himself up on the initial sniff test .

Hey James, your career is in the line here.
No big deal mate, let me get back to you after I finish this holiday.

He probably still has juice in his system and he knows it. Avoiding more tests.

Heard a whisper after he lost his license he moved in with some bloke who lived closer to Red Hill who was a regular user of steroids amongst other things.

Last edited:
Heard a whisper after he lost his license he moved in with some bloke who lived closer to Red Hill who was a regular user of steroids amongst other things.

Yeah a member was saying yesterday that apparently he knows Seggys housemate. Said the same thing.

Though he also said it was said to be a mix up with Seggy drinking the guys shake by accident. *cough*

Last edited:
Yeah a member was saying yesterday that apparently he knows Seggys housemate. Said the same thing.

Though he also said it was said to be a mix up with Seggy drinking the guys shake by accident. *cough*
Wasnt warney's mum again was it?

This can be spun as a positive. 1/6 positive tests is a good result for the club. At least we know it isn't some widespread practice. If it was, that would make a lot of their efforts this season look doubly embarrassing.

Last edited:
This can be spun as a positive. 1/6 positive tests is a good result for the club. At least we know it isn't some widespread practice. If it was, that would make a lot of their efforts this season look doubly embarrassing.

Yeah...I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the club that “leaked” that 6 players were tested and all were clean except Seggy.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.