NEWS Five things Seibold must do to bring the Broncos back

I would love JWH.

He would be a great pick-up for us. His experience and leadership would be valuable, especially what he can teach the young players.

I would love JWH.

He would be a great pick-up for us. His experience and leadership would be valuable, especially what he can teach the young players.
His rap sheet at the protected Roosters is bad enough - he’d be suspended every other week if he played for the Broncos.

Can’t get away with simply completing a tackle in a Broncos jersey, much less knocking blokes out.

Last edited:
Wtf with the signing JWH we need fafita re upped you clown! can’t be throwing money around.

Keg might be ok but doubt the roosters will let him go anyway I’d rather keep that money until our halves/spine are sorted. If we don’t sort our halves/spine he won’t make much difference anyway.
Flanagan could be a help but I think he might be going to st George.

More BHQ gossip from Badel. I think someone even did suggest JWH not long ago.

Except the Boyd thing. **** knows wherehe got that one from.

Last edited:
If JWH was unwanted by the Roosters I'd definitely take him for a 2 year modest contract but I doubt that would be the case and we don't need a big money player in the forwards.

Last edited:
I would have liked to have seen James Graham here for 18, 19 and 20. Granted, he has the odd Gumby moment, but as a motivator on the field and an example of top shelf level of commitment, he would have been a good forwards leader. Not afraid to give team mates a blast during a game when required either.

1. Although I agree with the overall point, hows him calling fullback and “young man’s game”. Sorry old man Milford.

2. Says he needs experienced coaching support then goes on to outline the experience of the support coaches and then gives examples of support coaches that are big names now but weren’t when they were support coaches.

3. Although not the worst idea in a world without salary caps, JWH is a terrible use of cap space considering how forward heavy our cap is balanced. Not too mention Lodge and Haas are both obvious starters, meaning JWH comes here for a bench roll?

4. The less said the better.

5. Sure sign a half. What the **** do we need Jacks for though? Even if Dearden can’t handle a full season it doesn’t matter because you just finished saying we should sign Townsend. Which would make Dearden depth. Not too mention we have SoS who is as good or better than jacks.

I would have liked to have seen James Graham here for 18, 19 and 20. Granted, he has the odd Gumby moment, but as a motivator on the field and an example of top shelf level of commitment, he would have been a good forwards leader. Not afraid to give team mates a blast during a game when required either.

I'd have offered him plenty, and give him the C.

Really? I have to be honest and say numbers 3, 4 and 5 fill me with dread. I think those 'ideas' came form Badel's Mexican cousin, El Bad who is renowned for making stupid suggestions.

I was saying getting one out of five things right is above his intelligence.

I think he is tied to st George still and will probably see out his career there.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Gaz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.