Football Thread

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Since this forum says to talk about football, and there are no Football threads in here, I thought id start one.

So who is everyones fave players?

Mine is:

Current: Lionel Messi, Andres Iniesta, Samuel Eto'o, Alessandro Del Piero, Kasey Wehrman

All Time: Roberto Baggio, Diego Maradona, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Frank Farina, Josep Guardiola, Hristo Stoichkov

After reading your first line i had a sleep, woke up again later and now i feel tired again. Ill get to your list one day i promise

It says talk about RUGBY LEAGUE FOOTBALL. This is off topic. I've reported the post.

whats rugby league football? i thought it meant Rugby League & Football. I thought we were just joining Rugby League & Football together since some shit called Association Football took over the Football Thread.

Just ignore them penny they're just being stirring douchebags

Good thread Penny despite the mocking,

Current: Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Pique, Iniesta, Riquelme, Cahill, Kewell, Deco, Casillas (I don't know why but I have a lot of respect for him)

Alltime: Messi, Xavi, Puyol, Hagi, Figo, Zola, Bergkamp, Kewell, Deco

oh yeah Riquelme!!! hes rad. & I love Martin Palermo too when i had this mad obsession with Argentine football around 2001

Scotty said:

The Gymp said:

Just for the record, this was originally posted in League Talk, hence the comments. The topic itself was the work of a "stirring douchebag" [icon_wink

pennywisealfie said:
oh yeah Riquelme!!! hes rad. & I love Martin Palermo too when i had this mad obsession with Argentine football around 2001

In the Championship Manager 2000/01 I used to sign Palermo and Riquelme from Boca and Saviola from River Plate.

The Gymp said:
pennywisealfie said:

In the Championship Manager 2000/01 I used to sign Palermo and Riquelme from Boca and Saviola from River Plate.

HAHAHA so did i!!!! that game was awesome. I used to sign Aimar as well. But Saviola was fucking epic in that game!

schmix said:
Scotty said:

The Gymp said:

Just for the record, this was originally posted in League Talk, hence the comments. The topic itself was the work of a "stirring douchebag" [icon_wink

haha. but it was only after someone edited the forum to make rugby league football and then change football to some shit that its not even called just to be "stirring douchebags".

I just typed up a reply to this, but i had like 50 players so i might try and narrow it down a bit. [icon_lol1.

pennywisealfie said:
schmix said:
Scotty said:

The Gymp said:

haha. but it was only after someone edited the forum to make rugby league football and then change football to some shit that its not even called just to be "stirring douchebags".

Elect me admin, and i will fight for football on this forum. :P :mrgreen:

pennywisealfie said:
schmix said:
Scotty said:

The Gymp said:

[icon_lol1. Lol I didn't even notice, shall we call it a douchebag draw? Carry on with your association football conversation.

haha im willing to accept that.

pennywisealfie said:
The Gymp said:
pennywisealfie said:

HAHAHA so did i!!!! that game was awesome. I used to sign Aimar as well. But Saviola was **** epic in that game!

What's really sad is that Luke Chadwick was just about the best player on that game!

LOL who?

He was a Man Utd protege back in the day. Played on the wings and was touted as some sort of Beckham replacement I believe. Currently slumming it in the depths of League One football.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.