MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

Max is such a whiny bitch for someone who has had the fastest car on the track and every advantage possible for most of his f1 career...

Cmon Oscar!!

He's going great! So long to go of course but he's been threatening to do this for weeks...can he?

He's putting time in to Norris here...don't know if my heart can take this after the Lions game today.

McLaren pitting Norris ahead of Pieman despite Pieman being in the lead, not a fan of that because they've basically given a Norris an advantage.

McLaren pitting Norris ahead of Pieman despite Pieman being in the lead, not a fan of that because they've basically given a Norris an advantage.
Dunno, think they did that to Undercut Max more than anything.

It's definitely helped Norris overall though. Gained roughly a second on Oscar

Dunno, think they did that to Undercut Max more than anything.

It's definitely helped Norris overall though. Gained roughly a second on Oscar

Yeah I get it but just not a fan, I want Oscar to win this, he is driving masterfully here.

Undercut has been super powerful. Max running long put him behind Lewis and 7s back.

Norris the real winner in all that by far.

Pieman is owning this...I'm so worried, nothing is ever guaranteed in this sport.

Pieman is owning this...I'm so worried, nothing is ever guaranteed in this sport.
He's got this. 2nd pit strategy will be huge. Freshest tyres late will be massive it seems for pace

Pieman did this in F2 and F3 though as well, threatened a win, then once he got it, he didn't lose much from there.

He gets the fastest lap too, he's flying.

Ricciardo has copped another terrible strategy...

Also Merc's pace on hards didn't last long whereas Oscar's has been very good. Max still seems quick

Ricciardo has copped another terrible strategy...

Also Merc's pace on hards didn't last long whereas Oscar's has been very good. Max still seems quick

Yeah you've nailed all of that. Poor Ricciardo, his team just cannot get it right with strategy for him, they aren't doing him any favours whatsoever.

Pieman is just in complete control here but you just have a feeling someone like Sargeant will do something stupid and cost him a win.

Norris is coming back at Pieman, what's going on?

His lead has just been cut in half.

This coverage is not showing anything at all what's happened to Pieman.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • pagey
  • Lurker
  • Jason Simmons
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • ParraMania
  • Painin the Haas
  • barker
  • Redfern_1980
  • FACTHUNT
  • Howie
  • Tim K
  • Scorchie
  • Galah
  • mrslong
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.