MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

I think they really could have avoided so much of that awkwardness if they just let Oscar go first 2nd time around

I think they really could have avoided so much of that awkwardness if they just let Oscar go first 2nd time around

Probably did Norris a disservice ironically because then they could have raced it out.

Classy interview by Oscar.

Ricciardo's post race commentary was great. Team should be criticised for that rubbish strategy.

Why not go off at them, he's out at the end of the year or even midseason because they have messed him around, so he has nothing to lose.
Rumor has it Perez has a clause in his contract that he has to be within 100 points of Verstappen by the end of Spa(summer break) and Redbull are getting ready to boot him, every race till then is important for Ricciardo.

I think either way he wouldn't have lost face to Redbull over last weekend, he did outqualify and was ahead ahead of Tsunoda before they butchered his strategy, every race since Canada Ricciardo has looked better then him too(outside Silverstone but he also had some car issues that weekend).

I think Ricciardo will get the Seat after Spa if he can out perform Yuki there, Redbull are done with Perez he has completely lost the plot and it will be certain if he fails to make Q3 again.

Rumor has it Perez has a clause in his contract that he has to be within 100 points of Verstappen by the end of Spa(summer break) and Redbull are getting ready to boot him, every race till then is important for Ricciardo.

I think either way he wouldn't have lost face to Redbull over last weekend, he did outqualify and was ahead ahead of Tsunoda before they butchered his strategy, every race since Canada Ricciardo has looked better then him too(outside Silverstone but he also had some car issues that weekend).

I think Ricciardo will get the Seat after Spa if he can out perform Yuki there, Redbull are done with Perez he has completely lost the plot and it will be certain if he fails to make Q3 again.

Rumour also has it neither Ricciardo or Tsunoda will get the seat and instead it will go to Lawson (a Kiwi). In any case, I don't think we see Daniel in F1 next year unless he knocks his remaining races out of the park...he might not even make it past the mid-season break.

Rumour also has it neither Ricciardo or Tsunoda will get the seat and instead it will go to Lawson (a Kiwi). In any case, I don't think we see Daniel in F1 next year unless he knocks his remaining races out of the park...he might not even make it past the mid-season break.
All possible, but my money atm would be Ricciardo in the Redbull after Spa with Lawson taking his old seat.

the big issue with Perez is that he isn't just slow but also crashing which takes away from the development budget in the cost cap so he is basically a dead man now.

Redbull are almost certainly going to lose the constructors championship too if things stay as they are, Mclaren are not far off them atm.

All possible, but my money atm would be Ricciardo in the Redbull after Spa with Lawson taking his old seat.

the big issue with Perez is that he isn't just slow but also crashing which takes away from the development budget in the cost cap so he is basically a dead man now.

Redbull are almost certainly going to lose the constructors championship too if things stay as they are, Mclaren are not far off them atm.

Yeah I agree Perez is a dead man walking, every season he fades terribly. That car now is also not levels above other anymore, in fact it looks like the McLaren has gone past it and Mercedes is getting there too. So now more than ever they need a gun second driver.

Looking forward to this race.

A Ferrari on pole, Max coming from in the pack.

Should be interesting

Ricciardo the only car on the grid starting on softs 😒

Softs not expected to last but a couple laps here in the hot...

Could be a long race for him again

Ricciardo the only car on the grid starting on softs 😒

Softs not expected to last but a couple laps here in the hot...

Could be a long race for him again

Is his team actively trying to screw him over every race?

Nice start by Pieman.

This is great, Verstappen is quickest but has to come through, the Ferraris, Mercedes and McLarens all look the same with Perez.

Pieman looks to be slowly catching Perez but it is all very much of a muchness.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • Financeguy
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Howie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Alec
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • TimWhatley
  • broncos4life
  • Aldo
  • Dash
  • Wild Horse
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.