MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

Oscar is in unreal talent. So consistent. Shown by I think him being the only one on the grid to complete all laps so far.

He starts better than Lando nearly every week too, so being 2nd in qualifying isn't going to hurt him.

He's so level-headed too, he keeps it together even when things around him are cause for concern, so different to Max and even Lando. He is learning so much this year. He should already be a three time GP winner if not for some pit mistakes. In hindsight, he really should have sat and waited to see what Ferrari did in the last race but he'll learn from that.

He is definitely on another level to Webber and Riccardo. I'd put Doohan on their level though. Doohan is quick but inconsistent. Piastri could conceivably sneak the championship this year, he has the car to do it but it would be really tough to catch Max and Lando and Charles getting the win dents that too as he is also ahead of him. Oscar should be in it up to his eyeballs next year though. The kid is amazing.

He's so level-headed too, he keeps it together even when things around him are cause for concern, so different to Max and even Lando. He is learning so much this year. He should already be a three time GP winner if not for some pit mistakes. In hindsight, he really should have sat and waited to see what Ferrari did in the last race but he'll learn from that.

He is definitely on another level to Webber and Riccardo. I'd put Doohan on their level though. Doohan is quick but inconsistent. Piastri could conceivably sneak the championship this year, he has the car to do it but it would be really tough to catch Max and Lando and Charles getting the win dents that too as he is also ahead of him. Oscar should be in it up to his eyeballs next year though. The kid is amazing.
Jury is still out for Doohan I would say, he had alot of pace in F2 but was very inconsistant, If I was to compare him to Ricciardo in Junior formula he is definetly a level behind tbh.

But Pace is the most important thing, consistency can come with experience so we will see.

Aston Martin have picked up Adrian Newey which probably doesn’t surprise too many. That’s a good get for them.

Funny that the guys who’re three and four in the championship right now are clearly 1 and 2 on form. Big chance for Oscar to get his second win tomorrow night.

Funny that the guys who’re three and four in the championship right now are clearly 1 and 2 on form. Big chance for Oscar to get his second win tomorrow night.
Yeah Leclerc has come right into form and Ferrari look real quick again. Merc has unfortunately dropped off again too.

For Norris, he isnt coping with having the fastest car well at all. Max has dropped off the pace and Lando has not been capitalising.

Yeah Leclerc has come right into form and Ferrari look real quick again. Merc has unfortunately dropped off again too.

For Norris, he isnt coping with having the fastest car well at all. Max has dropped off the pace and Lando has not been capitalising.

For all his antics, Max is a mature and experienced driver now and has that competitive drive. Lando still struggles with that. Norris needs to be careful, Oscar is coming for him at a rate of knots and you can see Piastri thrives under pressure - this is going to be a huge issue for Lando moving forward. This is his year and he isn't taking his shot. It might not come again if Oscar continues his rapid improvement.

Leclerc and Oscar pulling away here. Lando to 12th already. Lewis 16th!

Cmon Oscar, need to stay close or Ferrari can use Sainz to help Leclerc

I knew you'd be up and about @Brocko

How important are the pit stops going to be! You get the sense that if Piastri can undercut, he might run away.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • BRC088
  • teampjta
  • Dash
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • leon.bott
  • Howie
  • Jedhead
  • thenry
  • Browny
  • Fozz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.