MOTORSPORTS Formula 1

That was wonderful! I couldn't care less about that being spoon fed to Max, Hamilton got a massive advantage on lap one and it came back to bite him. The team had two chances to pit and screwed it up, that's racing. Verstappen's overtake on the last lap was championship worthy.

I loved every minute of that!! MOAR, MOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!

anyone here watching this season, been a mad f1 fan since a kid only just saw this thread now lol.

Yeah I’m watching it. Was looking forward to seeing Piastri but seems like his team has no idea what they’re doing.

Piastri did really well in qualifying, destroyed Norris, even though norris had to retire in qual from a hit Piastri was ahead at the time.

Looks like Ricciardo is back in F1 with Redbulls junior team, with a look to put him back at Redbull if he goes well, and with Piastri having his best race of the year last weekend being robbed of a podium due to the safety car but still coming 4th, Aussies are looking good in F1 again!

Yep this will be an audition for Perez’s seat if he keeps performing poorly.

Piastri is finally in a car in which he can show his talent, it’s exciting.

Happy to see Danny Ric back in a seat but I'll be amazed if he does anything in that car. As above, he probably just needs to ensure he does better than Yuki.

Just caught the qualifying replay from Hungary.

Lewis P1 is great for a change, and Danny starts in 13th.

Evens are usually a bad starting spot in Hungary so lookout for Lewis in 1st and Lando from 3rd hopefully staying and getting in front of Max in P2 and making the race a little more interesting.

Oscar is showing what he can do in a good car too just quietly. He has the potential the best Aussie driver since Brabham.

Really disappointing start to the race for Lewis dropping down to 4th and Danny getting caught in a collision on turn 1.

Looks like another boring Max by plenty race...

Look who is in p.2 though!

Plus always funny when two teammates take each other out.

Piastri had no pace after that first stop, still it's good experience, he is still a rookie with barely any testing anymore it takes a season or two to get up to speed.

To drive a damaged car and compromised team orders to 5th is a great result. He’s slowly but surely starting to live up to the hype.

To drive a damaged car and compromised team orders to 5th is a great result. He’s slowly but surely starting to live up to the hype.
I knew something had to be up, they also definitely fucked him over in that undercut by Norris.

Bit of a shame that qualifying, Piastri looked the fastest in the middle of the circuit which is where all the difficult corners were but didn't have the pace in the other sectors, still he beat Norris, this kid is going to be nuts in a few years with more experience it was the first time he has driven at this track since 2020 in Formula 3.

Bit of a shame that qualifying, Piastri looked the fastest in the middle of the circuit which is where all the difficult corners were but didn't have the pace in the other sectors, still he beat Norris, this kid is going to be nuts in a few years with more experience it was the first time he has driven at this track since 2020 in Formula 3.

The McLarens race pace has been good though so that’s a positive given there are two races this weekend.

Piastri nailed that shout out tonight. He is REALLY growing in to being a serious F1 driver now.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • BRC088
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Thelmus
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.