Four Nations matches

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Anyone watching the opening match? NZ are mounting a comeback now. It's getting interesting now. Anthony Watmough has been one of the Kiwi's best.
Darren has been beautiful.

Daryl Halligan's wife just came into work and had a gasbag about it. That was pretty cool, almost kind of met a celebrity.

How the #### did Issac Luke not get penalised for that cannon ball on Shillo? God that little #### shits me. He's the biggest #### grub in the ####ing game! I really really hope someone snaps his neck and ends his career. I would LAUGH my head off.

Coxy is evidently not a morning person.

Ordinary game, didn't think much of either side. Australia looked to be going through the motions, NZ kept getting it wrong.

Ordinary game, didn't think much of either side. Australia looked to be going through the motions, NZ kept getting it wrong.

what did you make of Foran in the match? Some of us may have missed his big plays..

International Test matches are meh with the current interpretation of the rules.

oh and Isaac Luke can DIAF

what did you make of Foran in the match? Some of us may have missed his big plays..

You missed him setting up the Kiwis only two tries?

Baiting aside, Kiwis obviously showed some improvement but still had issues. Marshall once again let them down on a number of occasions. I think Kearney needs to reduce his kicking responsibilities and just have him focus on his running game. I believe that's what they did in the second half and they looked better for it.

Luke was also s**t made Leuluai look godly in comparison. Might need to switch them there and let Luke recover after the Haka. Matulino made a big difference for them and if he can cut those mistakes out of his game I believe he could be a huge threat if we meet later.

From a Broncos perspective I was pretty happy with the game. I thought Thaiday was our best out there, made some really good runs and was the only forward daring to ask questions in that first 25 or so minute period after Scott had scored. Lockyer was quiet, not that I really blame him as Cam Smith barely went to him and he did have some nice touches. That pass to Slater for the Uate try was money. Beale showed some improvement and his involvement in the second try was very encouraging. Good jump and the way he positioned himself for the try was good. I also remember a good tip on play. I hope they stick with him, the more time he gets out in the centres, the better he's going to get. Glenn was solid in limited time.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Channel Nein show the non-Australian games? Is Guthy-Renker or whatever so important?

Out of all the matches I've seen, that was probably the most painful international fixture to watch. The play the balls were faaar too slow - was ridiculous.

Looking forward to seeing how Wales go against the Poms, I'm hopeful they'll give 'em a run for their money.

I'll be cheering for England. If they can't beat Wales convincingly, Australia is going to win the 4N way too easily. I mean, obviously I want them to win, but I want to see some decent even games even more than that.

England/Wales match is so much better than the Australia/NZ one already, and just for one simple reason. Quick play the balls. What a difference it makes.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Broncorob
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • mitch222
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • john1420
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.