Four Nations Week 2

I thought Mansour should have had a go at that. I've seen him catch those kind of passes before.

Well, I'm genuinely worried as I cannot see us winning this game under so much pressure. Do these players give a ****?

The poms are simply out playing us IMO. Inglis is being his lazy himself and not getting involved. Tomkins is one of those players, that is always contesting those high balls, and has a high involvement, that's what we need from Inglis. He's huge and very hard to stop, he should be jumping right over Tomkins for the high balls, not the other way around.

England are just all over us here and we just look disjointed and can't put anything together. Would like to see us use Walker and Mata'utai more as we are just attacking down one side on the field and being to predictable. The young bloke Mata'utai hasn't been to bad as he is looking involved and has made some good touches and Klemmer's first run wasn't bad and took some stopping. I'll be shattered if we lost this.

Pom wingers have been awesome for like 5 or 6 years now IIRC. Anyone else notice Burgess 5 metres off-side on the dropout? And yes, he's buggered, but is Inglis really looking for a role in the media after football? "What do you need to do better?". "Meninibinimeemanah". Well said, Greg.

It's amazing how bad we look without JT & Matt Scott.

Pom wingers have been awesome for like 5 or 6 years now IIRC. Anyone else notice Burgess 5 metres off-side on the dropout? And yes, he's buggered, but is Inglis really looking for a role in the media after football? "What do you need to do better?". "Meninibinimeemanah". Well said, Greg.

They sure have, I don't know much about either of them but they're strong, fast and good under the high ball from what I've seen in the last 1.5 games. They've got a very good back three with Tomkins at fullback.

I only got home at the 20 minute marks and England have got all the calls and most of the possession. Just respect the ball and we'll win.

They sure have, I don't know much about either of them but they're strong, fast and good under the high ball from what I've seen in the last 1.5 games.

Hall and Charnley I think. Been in the side for ages and are their best players beside the NRL imports.

From a neutral perspective, this game couldn't have followed a more intriguing script.

Aussies down by 8 with 40 to go...either way it makes for compelling viewing.

Australia haven't played well but to the Poms credit, they're playing like a team hell-bent on knocking the Aussies out here and now.

Buckle up.

My opinion of DCE has drastically changed since the start of this year to be honest, he's been hampered by a few injuries here and there, but still, he's really not impressed me at all this year for Manly, Queensland and now Australia.

Hunt may actually sneak ahead of him in regards to pecking order for Queensland if he can have a good start to the season next year.

****, this is starting to look pretty hairy. I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

He's better than Woods.

Seriously.

Villasanti was an average bench player like Kennedy who was picked on the basis of a media beat up. Just like the Kangaroos team now they were injury raved and missing top players. The Warriors played some thrilling attacking footy during the 2003 finals and there was a shock that the bloke who was unstoppable during the finals was in fact an Aussie. Villa played minimal minutes of the bench in a 14 point loss and never contested for a rep jumper again and he was never in contention for a NSW or Country jersey beforehand. Take this brief run off Villasanti and he didn't do much expect play a journey man passenger role and he only played just over 100 first grade games.

Woods has been putting in great stats at club level over the last 3 years and will be picked in NSW squads and will most likely play a permanent role for Australia after Scott retires. Woods achieved more in a year than what Villasanti achieved in a career that went for 7 seasons.

Australia are behind so Hunt won't get a go. Sheens will keep DCE in the halves.

Was that Cordner with the tackle on Clark?

Great effort if so.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • davidp
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • levikaden
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.