France v England (Spoilers)

D

ddd

NRL Player
May 14, 2009
Dunno if anyone is watching this, its currently on of foxsports 3 - choppy game, France looks good

Its the 37th minute, France up 12-4 icon_thumbs_u

Have yet to see Casey though [icon_frown

McGuire wasn't in the team.

Fozz said:

Do you know why?

But that's why I'm backing France! That and that they are not England

ddd said:
Fozz said:

Do you know why?

But that's why I'm backing France! That and that they are not England

No idea, I'm afraid. He wasn't named in the 17 so I'm assuming he just wasn't wanted.

I'm with you on the 'not england' bandwagon!

McGuire pulled out due to tiredness after the season.

King_Lockyer said:
McGuire pulled out due to tiredness after the season.

llllllllaaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeee [icon_non [icon_non [icon_non

I knew the score before the telecast. I don't understand why this game wasn't shown live. Either way it is good to see some Rugby League again after the weeks since the GF. But, this game was terribly poor. Poor handling, felt slow, refing sucked and commentating to name a few of the bad things and well just proves that Australia and New Zealand are too far ahead in the game at an International level.

Really? Cause I was up at 5 am and it was live. Or were foxsports.com.au and League Unlimited delayed as well?

Fozz said:
Really? Cause I was up at 5 am and it was live. Or were foxsports.com.au and League Unlimited delayed as well?
Really? I was finding it weird that I never heard any advertising for it and only for the Australia Vs NZ game. Must have just missed it completely. I looked at the Daily Telegraph website and there was a report from Midnight 24th Oct that gave the results. So, frankly I got no idea. Wouldn't be the first time [icon_lol1. I just like watching live Rugby League and would have liked if they advertised the other games a bit more, maybe they did and I just don't watch enough Channel 9.

Yeah, I haven't seen any ads for any Four Nations games so far on Foxtel or Nein.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Behold
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.