Furner to Coach Raiders

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well, Neil Henry is definitley gone-skis after this announcement:

From NRL.com

"Former Test back rower David Furner is set to become the Canberra NRL coach from 2009.

While Furner was yet to sign on the dotted line, his father and Raiders chief executive Don Furner has offered him a three-year deal to take over from Neil Henry, who will leave Canberra a year ahead of his present contract ending.

Henry said on Tuesday he was in discussions with both the North Queensland Cowboys and Brisbane Broncos about taking the coach's role with one of those clubs next year." (http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10 ... x?id=50333)

I really don't want him at the Broncos, as he has not proven himself whatsoever at the Raiders.

He's going to the Cowboys, no question about that.

If hes talking to the Broncos about coaching us next year, i hope they do what they can to sign him

If they only had gotten Brownie. Then we would have found out what is lower on the ladder than last!

I hope he gets support from the players although a few are only there because of Henry and quite dirty on his leaving and wanting an out.
Fancy putting a get out clause in a Coaches contract [icon_frown

Active Now

• Foordy
  • davidp
  • broncotville
  • Financeguy
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • Evander
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.