Gabba tickets

ozzball

ozzball

QCup Player
Mar 17, 2013
Got an email from Ticketek telling me that the "window" for seat "allocation" will be open from tomorrow Thurs. at 10.00 am. It's a friggin' free-for-all ... I have pretty expensive seats at Suncorp but could find myself up in the boonies at the Gabba, doesn't seem fair somehow.

I'm enjoying watching games live this year but I'll be skipping the Gabba. **** that, I'm not paying good money to watch them from 200m away. Will be interesting to see crowd attendances.

Got an email from Ticketek telling me that the "window" for seat "allocation" will be open from tomorrow Thurs. at 10.00 am. It's a friggin' free-for-all ... I have pretty expensive seats at Suncorp but could find myself up in the boonies at the Gabba, doesn't seem fair somehow.

When have the Broncos actually ever given a shit about their fans, or being good with ticketing for members?

I can't even buy extra tickets to go with mates, it's rubbish. Their only option was get my mates to buy the tickets, then contact them to see if we could move our member seats to be next to them. Went to the pub instead.

When have the Broncos actually ever given a shit about their fans, or being good with ticketing for members?

I can't even buy extra tickets to go with mates, it's rubbish. Their only option was get my mates to buy the tickets, then contact them to see if we could move our member seats to be next to them. Went to the pub instead.
You'd think the technology is there to move seats anywhere that's equal or lower tier but apparently not.

You'd think the technology is there to move seats anywhere that's equal or lower tier but apparently not.

There were like 8 of us wanting to go. Only two of us ticketed. Pub was free.

The window depends on two factors - your membership type and the length you've held the tickets.

Our window opened on Monday and we've already selected our seats at the Gabba. Not all sections were open to select so I'd imagine that the other types get those sections.

Speaking of tickets, why are they so expensive now? To go to an NRL game in Melbourne for two people now it is a minimum $35 for not very good seats.

Speaking of tickets, why are they so expensive now? To go to an NRL game in Melbourne for two people now it is a minimum $35 for not very good seats.

I rarely grab those tickets, but that seems about right. Maybe you guys got them cheaper because no one cares about it down there.

I rarely grab those tickets, but that seems about right. Maybe you guys got them cheaper because no one cares about it down there.

You are almost certainly right which is a shame, would be nice of the NRL / Storm did ANYTHING at all to grow the game down here.

I grew up with league but even I prefer to go to AFL if the choice is there now, cheaper and far better live. League is better on tv anyway, so would rather pay less than one ticket to get all the games of four rounds in a month compared to one live game where you can barely see anything anyway.

You are almost certainly right which is a shame, would be nice of the NRL / Storm did ANYTHING at all to grow the game down here.

I grew up with league but even I prefer to go to AFL if the choice is there now, cheaper and far better live. League is better on tv anyway, so would rather pay less than one ticket to get all the games of four rounds in a month compared to one live game where you can barely see anything anyway.
This was the reason US invaded Vietnam, communism spreads if you don't do something.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Dreaglor
  • kman
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Emanon
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • The Don
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Dee
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • Ronald
  • Dash
  • Browny
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.