Gagai

Why were we on the verge of signing Dugan when he's got (from the looks of it) a much worse off-field record than Gagai?

I don't think he'd want to come back though, even if the club wanted him.

There's really no way we would've kept picking Copley when he was bog average over Gagai unless there was something going on behind the scenes.

Us punting him and him being coached by Bennett is the best thing for his career, he will go on to play for QLD & Australia after Hodges retires but not if he stayed with us.

I stopped caring about him the minute the commentators started calling him "Gag-guy" instead of "Gay Guy".

I'm pretty sure Griffin said that Gagai would be welcome back once his contract was up. He'd be a good replacement when Hodges retires but that's still a few years off. Hopefully!

We got rid of him to fit maranta in

[SPOILERS]Oh man hodges just went down. Wish we had gagai lol[/SPOILERS]

Mod edit: Please do not post spoilers outside the live game thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Him being coached by a decent coach will help his career. Maybe we'll get him back after Griffin leaves to work on a farm.

Because it's a bit like chasing your ex-girlfriend after you dumped her.

DESPERATE

Because of the "strictly no prima donnas allowed" rule......

That rule gets applied pretty inconsistently if it exists. there are a few more that should be gonski on that basis.

If Gagai wanted to come back I'd welcome him with open arms but you can't fault management for booting him in the first place. Unfortunately we just have to write off Gagai as a bad loss and move on/commiserate with Canberra fans.

That rule gets applied pretty inconsistently if it exists. there are a few more that should be gonski on that basis.

What other current Broncos players would you describe as "prima donnas" ........?

and before the Norman haters chime in, Corey Norman (although I personally don't believe that to be the case)

If Gagai wanted to come back I'd welcome him with open arms but you can't fault management for booting him in the first place. Unfortunately we just have to write off Gagai as a bad loss and move on/commiserate with Canberra fans.

Like who???

Like who???

Thaiday ...

actually I just want Thaiday gone. The 'no dickheads policy' seems like a convenient excuse for it. Maybe we can do a swap with Newcastle of overrated, overpaid backrowers: they get Thaiday and we get Scott with Gagai thrown in to sweeten the deal.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.