Gagai

Did you really say you wanted Thaiday out under the no dickheads policy, to then suggest a trade for Scott from the Knights? :scared:

Thaiday ...

actually I just want Thaiday gone. The 'no dickheads policy' seems like a convenient excuse for it. Maybe we can do a swap with Newcastle of overrated, overpaid backrowers: they get Thaiday and we get Scott with Gagai thrown in to sweeten the deal.

No... Just no

Did you really say you wanted Thaiday out under the no dickheads policy, to then suggest a trade for Scott from the Knights? :scared:

Yeah ....jesus christ, :scared:

KW please put down the crack pipe before posting!!

Yeah ....jesus christ, :scared:

KW please put down the crack pipe before posting!!

Calm down gentlemen, I haven't completely lost my marbles. It is all a devious plan to re-acquire Gagai. Newcastle would be too busy celebrating the removal of the millstone that is Beau Scott to notice Gagai being slipped into the deal. Then we'd have our replacement for Justin Hodges for the next 10 years and we can easily ... err ... 'dispose' of Beau Scott after that

Calm down gentlemen, I haven't completely lost my marbles. It is all a devious plan to re-acquire Gagai. Newcastle would be too busy celebrating the removal of the millstone that is Beau Scott to notice Gagai being slipped into the deal. Then we'd have our replacement for Justin Hodges for the next 10 years and we can easily ... err ... 'dispose' of Beau Scott after that
Machiavelli in action! :sneaky2:

Don't worry KW, I like your plan...even if it didn't quite work out in Django.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Evander
  • Lurker
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.