Game 3, 2015 - Blue Murder

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
As we wait for kick off for Game 2 of the 2016 Series, I thought I would make a video of the last time these two sides met at Suncorp Stadium.

Yeah, I already had one made, but this one is better :). Watch and find out.

I tried to recreate the clock on 24, but I couldn't be fucked bothering with it any longer so I just did quick digital clock up and added the ticking audio.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Freak, that's bloody outstanding mate, superb work. Your best work yet.

If I were to be a heartless bastard, the only things I would consider would be:

* I didn't like the 24-like clock. It might have been more dramatic / tense if the clock was silent.
* I would have showed the two teams lined up shoulder-to-shoulder and slowed it down when the cameras passed Klemmer's shit-scared face. Maybe even with zero music at that point and just the sound of the crowd (which was intense IIRC).

So, with those minor markdowns, you get 98 out of 100. It was that awesome.

If I were to be a heartless bastard, the only things I would consider would be:

* I didn't like the 24-like clock. It might have been more dramatic / tense if the clock was silent.
* I would have showed the two teams lined up shoulder-to-shoulder and slowed it down when the cameras passed Klemmer's shit-scared face. Maybe even with zero music at that point and just the sound of the crowd (which was intense IIRC).

So, with those minor markdowns, you get 98 out of 100. It was that awesome.

Was going to suggest the same thing, but I felt like the video was so good that I'd feel like an ass for criticising anything.

you created some great videos in the past ...

but that one blew them out of the water ..\

fucking awesome work mate :adore::hail:

@Super Freak this is unbelievable. This kind of quality belongs on the telly, man. This is better than some of the packages you see put together on the telly, and you're doing it with a tenth of the resources.

Utterly sublime. There are not enough superlatives to describe it. You have some talent my friend!

You've got to give the Maroons credit they were absolutely unbelievable that night, one of the greatest team performances off all time.

[MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION], [MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION]

Who would have thought that we have Film Editng & Sound Mixing experts on this forum.

@Morkel, @Unbreakable

Who would have thought that we have Film Editng & Sound Mixing experts on this forum.

:p

I'm certainly no expert, I just say what I noticed, and the first thing I noticed was that the ticking sound was relatively loud compared to the rest of the video and kinda bothered me, but as I said before, the movie as a whole was incredibly done, and I'm just being a knit picking bastard like [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION]

Yeah, I forgot to reduce the volume of the ticking sound.

Picky buggers lol needed more NSW tears and Klemners **** ups

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.