PRE-GAME Game I 2019

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Napa isn't really an impact forward but the rest of the side is about as good as it can be.

Milf has been trash the two times he's been picked, take the broncos glasses off.

I think Mbye sucks too but let's not act like Milf should've been a walk on.

I don't mind the side, it's close to as good as we could pick.

Last edited:
Is Arrow really a prop ?

Surely he'd be better at lock with Moose playing up front.

Milf has been trash the two times he's been picked, take the broncos glasses off.

I think Mbye sucks too but let's not act like Milf should've been a walk on.

I don't mind the side, it's close to as good as we could pick.

Milford has never really been given a fair chance at Origin if we are being honest.

Congrats to Joffa and Dave Fifita. The origin experience will make them even better for us.

Is Arrow really a prop ?

Surely he'd be better at lock with Moose playing up front.

I think that's how it might end up. I don't think either will be doing too much ball playing in game one though. It'll be grunt work.

Milford has never really been given a fair chance at Origin if we are being honest.

He also started looking pretty threatening before he was forced off, running it a bit more. I think at least he's next cab off the rank if our 6 or 7 gets injured, Hunt blew his chance and we need Morgan in the centres. Mmmbop is there because of his hooking experience.

I don't think either Milford or Mbye are anywhere near ideal as your bench player. Milford only really covers the halves now. Mbye covers more positions, but he doesn't do any of them to an Origin standard (even close). I do prefer Mbye, purely because I hope it'll drive Milford to try to become more consistent, it's the main thing holding him back.

A very very very excited Kevvie calling this team a great QLD team multiple times.

The mbye pick is puzzling, he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire, a good club player at best.

But Kevvie “Tony Robbins” Walters, wow. I want what he’s on

Last edited:
A very very very excited Kevvie calling this team a great QLD team multiple times.

The mbye pick is puzzling, he hasn’t exactly set the world on fire, a good club player at best.

But Kevvie “Tony Robbins” Walters, wow. I want what he’s on

Lol yeah. I don't know who he's trying to convince, us or himself.

That said, I'm far more positive heading into this series than last year.

Milford was fine in his first game up until he got knocked out. He got **** all support, they kept going to Cronk.

His second stint, they brought him on too late and he got **** all game time.

I don't think either Milford or Mbye are anywhere near ideal as your bench player. Milford only really covers the halves now. Mbye covers more positions, but he doesn't do any of them to an Origin standard (even close). I do prefer Mbye, purely because I hope it'll drive Milford to try to become more consistent, it's the main thing holding him back.
I think Mbye gets the nod because he's currently playing fullback (and is a decent returner of the footy), has played 6 & 7 and I think his body type and strong running game could lend him to filling in at centre if need be. A few years back when he was at the dogs he may have even been pushed to left center at some point.

His defence in the middle would be a concern but so would Milf's to be honest... and Mbye is a bigger body so that should help with defending in the middle and potentially being a roving middle like we've done with DCE, etc. in the past

It would be interesting to see what happens if we lose a winger though??

Potentially Mbye could do a job on the wing as well... given his fullback background.

Milford was fine in his first game up until he got knocked out. He got **** all support, they kept going to Cronk.

His second stint, they brought him on too late and he got **** all game time.
Milf was a passenger in the first game. Only had one move, jink and run and was easily contained. Deer in headlights.

Mbye, Crichton and Wighton. Lol @ Origin this year.

Milf was a passenger in the first game. Only had one move, jink and run and was easily contained. Deer in headlights.

He created an opportunity down the shortside but Chambers derped it up. He was also very strong defensively - he made five 1 on 1 tackles in the first half.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.